Steps for Future LVN Applicants
1. READ the most current LVN Application Instruction Packet (pdf) in its entirety to learn about program eligibility, prerequisites, the application process, and general timeline.
2. APPLY for student admission to Cuesta College (if you are a new student to Cuesta or if it has been more than two semesters since you have been enrolled in classes).
3. SUBMIT official, sealed transcripts for all coursework completed at colleges other than Cuesta to Cuesta College Admissions and Records office.
4. ATTEND a Nursing Information Session to receive the most current information and overview of the RN program.
5. CONTACT the Counseling Department to make an appointment to meet with a counselor for questions about program prerequisites, course equivalencies, and schedule planning.
6. VISIT the Student Services webpage to learn about assessment testing, financial aid & scholarships, tutoring resources, veteran's services and other student resources.