At what stage in your writing career should you attend a writing conference? When you finish your first draft? When you complete a polished manuscript ready to send out to agents and publishers? Or when an idea percolates in your mind, and you’ve yet to write anything more than a few hand-scribbled notes on a napkin?
At the Central Coast Writer’s Conference, the answer is YES, all of the above.
The conference features many different educational and genre tracks, each focused on a specific set of topics depending on where you are at this point in your writing career.
Why should you register for the Central Coast Writers Conference?
- Study with some of the best writing faculty anywhere
- Learn valuable writing techniques and gain new insights
- Practice your craft in a supportive, collegiate setting
- Interact with dynamic authors, literary agents, marketing experts and fellow writers
- Meet one-on-one with some of Hollywood’s award winning writers
- You’ll return home energized, inspired and ready to write!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL BE AT AN ADITIONAL $5 TRANSFER FEE EACH!
FEE: $225 until September 20
($250 beginning September 21 - accepting online registration only)
- includes all workshops on Friday and Saturday + Thursday PM and Friday AM Keynotes
- Thursday PM Keynote and Movie with Tom Schulman - Single admission $30: Register Online
- Friday AM Keynote with Mary LoVerde - Single admission $20: Register Online
- Friday PM Networking, Wine, Appetizer, and Moth Event - Single admission $50: Register Online
- Friday Buffet Lunch by Surf Side Deli - $18: Purchase Online
- Saturday Buffet Lunch by ChipWrecked - $18: Purchase Online
- Saturday PM Keynote with George Saunders at Cal Poly - Single admission $48.60 or $30.60 with Writers Conference promo code "WRITERS": Register Online
- Private Critique Sessions (PCS): must be enrolled for Full Conference - $10: View available slots
QUESTIONS: Contact Community Programs Office at 805-546-3132
OR download CCWC Registration form (PDF) and send to:
- Mail: Community Programs, PO Box 8106, San Luis Obispo CA 93403-8106
- Fax: 805-546-3107 ATTN: Registration
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org