Firefox 1 in Windows
print this page
Follow these steps to configure your browser to take advantage of the Library Proxy Server. This setup will remain in effect until you cancel it.
- Pull down the Tools menu and select Options.
- Click on the General icon.
- Under "Connection", click on Connection Settings.
- Click on Automatic proxy configuration.
- Type or paste in the Automatic proxy configuration URL (below):
Be sure to include "http://", and do not insert any empty spaces
before or after the URL.
- Click Reload and then OK to close the "Connection Settings" dialog box.
- Click OK to close the "Options" dialog box.
To protect your privacy
When using the proxy server on a shared computer, quit the web browser when your session is finished.
To turn off this setting
Follow steps 1-3 above.
In step 4, click on Direct Connection to the Internet.
Click OK, then OK again to close the dialog box.
© 2017 Cuesta College