What's New in Registration


 Change Program/Major and GE Pattern in myCuesta

Students may update or change their program/major of student online in myCuesta.

Here are the steps:

  • Go to the Student tab.
  • In the My Web Services channel, open Banner Self-Service.
  • Open the Student Account folder.
  • Click on "Change Major/Program And GE Pattern."