Guided Pathways Information
Welcome to Guided Pathways: Planning, Implementation & Evaluation
Creating guided pathways requires managing and sustaining large-scale transformational change. The work begins with thorough planning, continues through consistent implementation, and depends on ongoing evaluation.
The goal is to improve rates of college completion, transfer, and attainment of jobs with value in the labor market - and to achieve equity in those outcomes.
Below are informational links and reference documents regarding Cuesta's first stages of the planning process.
- Key findings in the context of Guided Pathways by RP Group, Dr. Darla Cooper
Guided Pathways Resources:
- American Association of Community College: Pathway Institutes Resources
- 2017-2018 Guided Pathways Report
- California Community Colleges GP Connect
- What is the Guided Pathways Model?
- Building Meta Majors
- Cuesta College Guided Pathways Summit PowerPoint Presentation
- Pathways PowerPoint by Gretchen Schmidt
Sample of Other Colleges Working on Guided Pathways: