- Webcast.Berkeley provides hundreds of video/audio recordings of class lectures and special events.
- They are either the recordings of the real classroom lectures or the slideshows with narration.
- Videos cover disciplines from all areas ranging American Studies to Art to Astronomy.
- Courses do not provide the course materials other than video lectures. But the videos are being updated and the new courses are being added every semester.
- All courses are released under Creative Commons CC BY NC ND 3.0.
- This license is the most restrictive of six Creative Commons licenses, only allowing you to download the works and share them with others as long as you credit the author(s), but you can’t change them in any way or use them commercially.