- Skills Commons is the official repository of all deliverables from the US Department of Labor (DOL)’s Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) Grant Program. This program has thus far made grants to nearly 800 community and technical colleges nationwide.
- Hundreds of resources are constantly being updated as the grant program is ongoing and likely to be renewed for an additional round of funding.
- You can browse the content by industry, grant project, material type, or credential type.
- DOL set an open licensing policy for all grantees and requires them to release all content produced through the TAACCCT grant under a CC BY license.
- This license allows you to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the original work, even commercially, as long as you credit the author for the original creation.