Web Based Mathematics Assessment
- WAMAP is a web based mathematics assessment and course management platform, primarily used for online homework.
- Its use is provided free to Washington State public educational institution students and instructors. It is a widely popular application among WA CTC faculty, used by over 16,000 students during 2014 winter quarter alone.
- A similar system is available for faculty outside Washington at MyOpenMath.
- WAMAP.org is powered by IMathAS web assessment software and IMathAS is licensed under the GNU Public License.
- GNU Public license is an open licensing system for computer software. While it is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program, it does not permit incorporating your program into proprietary programs
- Contact David Lippman, the author of IMathAS web assessment if you have any questions about usage.