You are a new first-time college student if you:

  • have never attended college before;
  • previously enrolled as an Enrichment student but have now received a HS diploma or equivalent (completed GED or CHSPE);
  • received a diploma/certificate of graduation from a foreign secondary school;
  • are enrolling in continuing education (non-credit) courses.

Contact the Outreach, Orientation and Success Activities office, (805) 546-3147 for more information.