Welcome to Community Programs Cooking & Nutrition Homepage
View our current course offerings in the left hand column of the page (from desktop computer) or the drop down menu (three lines on a mobile device). Registration is recommended at least one week in advance to ensure courses meet their minimum enrollment.
Interested in teaching a not-for-credit course through Community Programs? Propose a new class here.
No current course offerings
- Becoming a Cook: Degree Guidebook - http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/culinary-schools/cooking/
- Pastry Chef: Degree Guide - http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/culinary-schools/pastry/
- Restaurant Manager Degree Guidebook - http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/culinary-schools/restaurant-management/
- Wine is a Profession: Schooling Guide - http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/culinary-schools/wine-schools/
- Culinary Careers Guidebook - http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/culinary-schools/careers/