Reducing your Risk of COVID-19: Straight from the Doctor
COVID-19 Risk Reduction Training from an American Board of Internal Medicine Certified Physician with frontline experience in COVID-19 hospital wards. Learn everything you need to know about how to protect yourself and those around you.
- Attendees will fast-track themselves to be armed with information and knowledge to reduce their risk of infection at home, out in public, and even in their workplace or business
- Guidance from the CDC and State/Local Authorities can be confusing - this course can help
- Be proactive in protecting your health and those close to you
What our Medical Expert Offers:
- Education & Myth-Busters concerning COVID-19, PPE, Sanitization, and Vaccines
- Prevent the spread of disease in the workplace AND when you go home
- Review and Consult on your Safety Procedures & Disinfectant Practices (businesses only)
- COVID-19 Risk Plan Certification (businesses only)
Course content will be modified based upon class size and student needs.
Register Online - CANCELLED
DATES: 1 Thursday: January 28, 2021
TIME: 7:00 - 9:00pm
MODE OF DELIVERY: Live Remote - Zoom
QUESTIONS: Contact instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTORS: Dr. Diego Gonzalez and Jeff Sue - www.covidriskplan.com
- Dr. Diego Gonzalez is a Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician with 15+ years of experience. He will share his experience working in COVID-19 hospital wards, being in the same room with sick patients at their most infectious moments, and still remain safe from infection.
- Jeff Sue is the course moderator. As a business management consultant through E&J Enterprises, he established COVIDRiskPlan.com.