Book Signing Schedule
Our distinguished authors will be hosting a live book signing for you. Take a minute to meet the authors and get your books signed.
There is nothing more exciting than getting the chance to attend a book signing and meet an author you love. Book signings are magical for a myriad of reasons: they get you excited for a new book, you can get the author's perspective on their work, and you can meet the brilliant person that created the world and characters you love so much.
To make your signing a bit easier, we will have books for you to buy, or you can bring them from home.
- Put a Post-It with the name you want the book addressed to on the page you want the author to sign.
- Hand the book to them with it open to the page you want them to sign.
- Ask for a picture after they have signed, there will be someone to take the camera.
- Keep your time short, especially if there is a line.
- Sign up for their newsletters to keep in touch!
|Friday, September 28||1:15 - 2:00pm||Rachel Herron||5100 Cafeteria|
|2:00 - 3:00pm||Nadine Nettmann||5100 Cafeteria|
|3:30 - 4:30pm||Mark Arnold||5100 Cafeteria|
|4:45 - 5:45pm||Poetry and Yoga with Leslie St. John||5100 Cafeteria|
|Saturday, September 29||10:00 - 11:00am||John Mulhall||5100 Cafeteria|
|11:30am - 12:30pm||Michael Tabb||5100 Cafeteria|
|1:00 - 1:45pm||Eldonna Edwards||5100 Cafeteria|