At what stage in your writing career should you attend a writing conference? When you finish your first draft? When you complete a polished manuscript ready to send out to agents and publishers? Or when an idea percolates in your mind and you’ve yet to write anything more than a few hand-scribbled notes on a napkin?
At the Central Coast Writers Conference, the answer is all of the above!
CCWC features many different educational and genre tracks, each focused on a specific set of topics depending on where you are at this point in your writing career.
Why should you register for the Central Coast Writers Conference?
- Study with some of the best writing faculty anywhere
- Learn valuable writing techniques and gain new insights
- Practice your craft in a supportive, collegiate setting
- Interact with dynamic authors, literary agents, marketing experts, and fellow writers
- Meet one-on-one with some of Hollywood’s award winning writers
- You’ll return home energized, inspired, and READY TO WRITE!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL INCUR A $5 TRANSFER FEE FOR EACH CHANGE
Please call our front desk at 805-546-3132 if you are having any issues with registration.
|Registration Options||January 1 - April 15||April 16 - June 15||June 16 - Sept. 22||Sept. 23 - On-Site|
|Central Coast Writers Conference||$199||$250||$300||$350|
|Master Class Add-On||$150||$150||$150||$175|
|Friday Networking Event Add-On||$50||$50||$50||$75|
For day of registration, please complete the Registration Form and email it to Teri Bayus or bring it with you to register at the door. We welcome everyone, even procrastinators!
CCWC REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Thursday Night, Friday Morning, and Saturday Keynote Presentations
- All Friday and Saturday Workshops
- All Lunches
- One Personal Critique Session (choose at the conference)
- Additional PCS can be purchased as add-ons (on site)
- Thursday Master Classes - $150 includes six hours of instruction and lunch
Additional Private Critique Sessions (PCS) - $10: Please Call 805-546-3132 to find additional times.
You can register for one or more of these events without enrolling in the conference:
- Thursday Night Keynote: Creativity Under Pressure - $30 includes wine and snacks
- Friday Opening Keynote: Sam Horn - SOMEDAY is NOT a Day in the Week - $30
- Friday Night Networking Event - $75 includes all-you-can-eat and drink at Inn at Morro Bay
- Saturday Closing Keynote: Monica Piper - Lose the Stress and Roll With the Punchlines - $30
- Teri Bayus, Conference Director
- Community Programs Office
- Mail: Community Programs, ATTN: Registration, PO Box 8106, San Luis Obispo CA 93403-8106
- Fax: 805-546-3107
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org