At what stage in your writing career should you attend a writing conference? When you finish your first draft? When you complete a polished manuscript ready to send out to agents and publishers? Or when an idea percolates in your mind, and you’ve yet to write anything more than a few hand-scribbled notes on a napkin?
At the Central Coast Writer’s Conference, the answer is all of the above!
CCWC features many different educational and genre tracks, each focused on a specific set of topics depending on where you are at this point in your writing career.
Why should you register for the Central Coast Writers Conference?
- Study with some of the best writing faculty anywhere
- Learn valuable writing techniques and gain new insights
- Practice your craft in a supportive, collegiate setting
- Interact with dynamic authors, literary agents, marketing experts and fellow writers
- Meet one-on-one with some of Hollywood’s award winning writers
- You’ll return home energized, inspired and READY TO WRITE!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY SCHEDULE CHANGES WILL INCUR A $5 TRANSFER FEE FOR EACH CHANGE
Please call our front desk at 805-546-3132 if you are having any issues with registration.
- $199 - Earlybird Registration - December 21, 2017 - June 30, 2018
- $250 - Open Registration - Jul 1- Sep 21, 2018
- $300 - Late Registration available from September 22 - September 27, 2018
CCWC registration fee includes:
- Thursday Night and Friday Morning Keynote Presentations
- All Friday and Saturday workshops
- One Personal Critique Session (choose at the conference)
- Additional PCS can be purchased as add-ons (on site)
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday - New!
- Thursday Master Classes - $150 includes six hours of instruction and lunch
- Thursday Afternoon: The exclusive Intense Pitching Workshop $50 ($200 value)
- Additional Private Critique Sessions (PCS) - $10: Please Call 805-546-3132
You can register for one or more of these events without enrolling in the conference:
- Thursday Night Keynote: Wine, Women, Wisdom, and Words - $30 includes wine and snacks
- Friday Morning Keynote: Fast Draft Your Memoir with Rachael Herron - $20 includes book
- Friday Night Networking & Storytelling Event - $50 includes all-you-can-eat and drink at Inn at Morro Bay
- Teri Bayus, Conference Director
- Community Programs Office
- Mail: Community Programs, ATTN: Registration, PO Box 8106, San Luis Obispo CA 93403-8106
- Fax: 805-546-3107
- Email: email@example.com