Preparation for Spring 2022
Email from Student Success & Support Programs
December 20, 2021
Dear Cuesta Student,
In preparation for the Spring 2022 semester, which begins on Tuesday January 18 below are a few reminders:
- Cleared4 Cuesta
- All students, employees, and visitors who access Cuesta College campuses and facilities must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test through Cleared4 Cuesta. Cleared4 Information and Tutorials are available in both English and Spanish.
- Spring 2022 Hours
- Students are eligible to receive a free meal daily with a valid Spring 2022 Cuesta
Student ID Card
- SLO Campus Cafeteria: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 1:00pm and 4:00pm - 6:00pm, Friday: 11:00am - 1:00pm
- NCC Campus Center Meal Gift Cards : Students can pick-up one $40 meal gift card weekly,
2nd Floor, Student Services Desk (N1000/N1100)
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Free Student Ridership through Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
- Gas Cards
- Beginning January 18, 2022, students will be able to apply for a $300 gas gift card. The form will be provided on www.cuesta.edu. The gift cards will be available for pick up beginning February 1, 2022, while supplies last. March 18, 2022 is the last day to receive a gas gift card. Eligibility – minimum of 6 units (must be enrolled in on campus courses or have a hybrid schedule) and purchase a spring 2022 semester parking pass.
- Cuesta Cougar Book Voucher
- Any student enrolled in Spring 2022! You can apply for up to $350 for purchasing books and supplies.
We look forward in seeing you this Spring 2022 semester!