Netscape 7, 6, or 4 in Windows
print this page
Follow these steps to configure your browser to use the Library Proxy Server. This setup will remain in effect until you cancel it.
- Pull down the Edit menu and select Preferences.
- Click on the '+' to the left of the Advanced option.
- In the list that opens, click on Proxies.
- Click on Automatic proxy configuration.
- Type or paste in the Configuration Location (URL) (below):
Be sure to include "http://", and do not insert any empty spaces
before or after the URL.
- Click Reload and OK.
To protect your privacy
When using the proxy server on a shared computer, quit the web browser when your session is finished.
To turn off this setting
Follow steps 1-3 above.
In step 4, click on Direct connection to the Internet.
© 2018 Cuesta College