Netscape 8 in Windows
print this page
Follow these steps to configure your browser to use the Library Proxy Server. This setup will remain in effect until you cancel it.
- Pull down the Tools menu and select Options.
- Click on the General icon.
- Under "Connection," click on Connection Settings.
- Click on Automatic proxy configuration.
- Type or paste in the Automatic proxy configuration URL (below):
Be sure to include "http://", and do not insert any empty spaces
before or after the URL.
- Click Reload and OK.
To protect your privacy
When using the proxy server on a shared computer, quit the web browser when your session is finished.
To turn off this setting
Follow steps 1-3 above.
In step 4, click on Direct connection to the Internet.
© 2018 Cuesta College