The ASCC Student ID is the official student identification card for Cuesta College students. It can be used on campus and at local businesses when student ID is required.
Revenue collected from the ASCC Student ID Card is used to maintain and strengthen existing programs and to establish new ones that will enhance the students’ academic and social experience at Cuesta College.
How to get your Student ID Card:
You can receive your student ID in the following ways:
1. Fill out the Student ID Request Form online. You have the option to pick up or receive in the mail. Remember to purchase your card prior to submitting your request (see directions for online payment below)
2. Starting January 10, you can obtain your ID on campus within the scheduled hours (see hours below)
While registering for classes through myCuesta, you can also purchase your student ID on the “Purchase Items” page; it is $10 per semester (only $5 for summer).
In order to receive an ID card, you need to purchase your card.
1. Login to your mycuesta account
2. Click on the Student Registration Services button
3. Click on the Optional Fees link
4. Select the correct term from the drop-down link and press submit
5. Check the box to the right of ASCC Student ID – Spring
6. Click Purchase items
7. Click Continue
8. If you are receiving the Cuesta Promise, do not continue. The Promise will cover the fee now that it has been added to your account.
9. If you are not receiving the Cuesta Promise, click pay now and enter your card information to pay the fee.
Starting Monday, January 10 you can get your ID on campus during the following hours:
- SLO County Campus: Room 5312, Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm SLO Campus Map
- North County Campus: Room N1005, Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
North County Campus Map
If you have any questions about your student ID, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start using your ASCC Student ID Card at your favorite local restaurants, shops, salons, entertainment, and much more!
Having your card more than pays for itself by giving you the following benefits:
- Discounts at local businesses (see link below)
- Fun events with free food
- Bookstore discounts
- Free pass to the ASCC Social Club
- Free admission to some athletic events
- On campus student jobs
- Reserve books at the library
- Free rides on the north county shuttle
- Bus pass discounts
- And much more!
Note: For lost or stolen cards, a replacement fee will be assessed.
Cuesta College Student Life & Leadership - San Luis Obispo, Building 5300, in the Student Center
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm Friday 8am - 3pm (hours subject to change)
email@example.com, Phone: (805)546-3289/Fax: (805_546-3105
Dr. Anthony Gutierrez, Coordinator
Allison Phelps, Activities Assistant