The ASCC Student ID is the official student identification card for Cuesta College students. It can be used on campus and at local businesses when student ID is required.
Revenue collected from the ASCC Student ID Card is used to maintain and strengthen existing programs and to establish new ones that will enhance the students’ academic and social experience at Cuesta College.
How to get your Student ID Card:
While registering for classes through my.Cuesta, you can also purchase your student ID on the “Purchase Items” page; it is $10 per semester (only $5 for summer).
In order to receive your Summer 2020 Student Photo ID, please email email@example.com with responses to 1-4. If you currently have a Student ID Card and only need a summer sticker, please email responses 1 and 4.
- Copy of Summer 2020 Class Schedule/Receipt showing the Student ID card fee selected and paid.
- Image of your ID (state ID, driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Headshot (solid background, no sunglasses, baseball hats, etc.). This is similar to a passport photo.
- Current Mailing Address.
Once we receive your request, you Summer student id or sticker will be mailed within 1-2 weeks. Requests will be processed starting on June 8.
Start using your ASCC Student ID Card at your favorite local restaurants, shops, salons, entertainment, and much more!
Having your card more than pays for itself by giving you the following benefits:
- Discounts at local businesses (see link below)
- Fun events with free food
- Bookstore discounts
- Free pass to the ASCC Social Club*
- Free admission to some athletic events
- On campus student jobs
- Reserve books at the library
- Free rides on the north county shuttle
- Bus pass discounts
- And much more!
*Only available at the San Luis Obispo Campus.
Note: For lost or stolen cards, a replacement fee will be assessed.
Cuesta College Student Life & Leadership - San Luis Obispo, Building 5300, in the Student Center
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm Friday 8am - 3pm (hours subject to change)
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (805)546-3289/Fax: (805_546-3105
Dr. Anthony Gutierrez, Coordinator
Shannon Piper, Student Center Assistant
Allison Phelps, Activities Assistant