The ASCC Student ID is the official student identification card for Cuesta College students. It can be used on campus and at local businesses when student ID is required.
Revenue collected from the ASCC Student ID Card is used to maintain and strengthen existing programs and to establish new ones that will enhance the students’ academic and social experience at Cuesta College.
How to get your Student ID Card:
- While registering for classes through my.Cuesta, you can also purchase your student ID on the “Purchase Items” page; it is $10 per semester (only $5 for summer).
- To get your Summer Student ID card or renewal sticker; bring your payment receipt and a photo ID to:
- The ASCC Social Club, Room 5312 in the Student Center, SLO Campus (805) 546-3100 Ext. 2481
May 22 and May 23, 10:00am to 2:00pm - SLO Campus ONLY
June 19-28, Tuesday - Thursday ONLY
Thursday, 10:00am-2:00pm June 19-28, Tuesday - Thursday ONLY
- Or on the North County Campus, Room N3000 (805) 591-6200 Ext. 4548 (New Building Opens This Summer! - Will be in Room N1005)
- June 19-28, Tuesday - Thursday ONLY
- Tuesday, 10:00a,-2:00pm
- Wednesday, 1:00-5:00pm
- Thursday, 10:00am-2:00pm
- Fall IDs will be available beginning the week before Fall Semester starts.
- Posted Hours are always subject to change based on student employee availability
3. Start using your ASCC Student ID Card at your favorite local restaurants, shops, salons, entertainment, and much more!
Having your card more than pays for itself by giving you the following benefits:
- Discounts at local businesses
- Fun events with free food
- Bookstore discounts
- Free pass to the ASCC Social Club*
- Free admission to some athletic events
- On campus student jobs
- Reserve books at the library
- Free rides on the north county shuttle
- Bus pass discounts
- And much more!
*Only available at the San Luis Obispo Campus.
Note: For lost or stolen cards, a replacement fee will be assessed.
Cuesta College Student Life & Leadership - San Luis Obispo, Building 5300, in the Student Center
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm Friday 8am - 3pm (hours subject to change)
email@example.com, Phone: (805)546-3289/Fax: (805)546-3105