REGISTER for your FREE account


Current job openings

Free Resume Builder-click for directions  

    Career Explorer     Career  Finder

    Current Internship Opportunities

            Local Opportunities   Nationwide Opportunities


Need a placement?

Federal Work-Study
If you are interested in a Federal Work-Study position and have been awarded a work study grant through the Financial Aid office, you can utilize our online job database, Cuesta Jobs Link. On-campus and off-campus placements are available. For off campus placements, you must obtain a referral form from the Financial Aid office. Career Connections can help you with an off-campus placement. Call 805 546-3252 for more information.

Work Study Placement for CalWORKs
If you need a work-study placement to meet your WTW requirement please see the CalWORKs link for more information. To schedule an appointment with a CalWORKs Coordinator, call 805-546-3144 or drop by Room 3134