Virtual Student Success Center
Summer Virtual Tutoring Hours:
How to Access Virtual Tutoring
- Have your student ID number ready to be checked in/out of tutoring.
- Login to Canvas and click on the Student Success Center Course or click the link above.
- Inside the Student Success Center course click on "READY TO GO?"
- A host will greet you, ask for your student Id number and subject you need help in and place you in a virtual room with a tutor.
- Once your session is complete you will return to the lobby to be checked out with your Student Id number.
VIRTUAL TUTORING SCHEDULES
Click on the links below to open the calendar for your desired subject. Calendars open in "month view" by default for screen reader accessibility. Click on "week view" for a quick visual overview of individual tutor availability.
Writing Help is Available Through Drop-in and by Appointment
Writing Center tutors can help with:
- Development of ideas
- Organization and drafting
- MLA and APA Citations
- Grammar guidance
- Sentence phrasing and flow
The Writing Center promotes students’ success and independence as writers and critical thinkers beyond college. We help writers make their own choices about a text rather than “fixing” papers for them through our peer-led environment. Therefore, it is important to note that we are not editors, rather we guide students to choose their own path as writers.
DROP-IN WRITING HELP
Drop in writing help is available in addition to appointments. Please refer to the Writing Help Schedule for availability.
30 MINUTE APPOINTMENTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE to help with your writing assignments. Please have questions ready for discussion.
Once an appointment is made, an email will be sent to your MyCuesta email with a confirmation of the appointment, details, and a personal link for your Zoom session. Within this email you will have the ability to cancel if need be.