We are here to answer your technical questions live via Zoom.
The "Live Technical Help" button below will take you to our Student Success Center
and Virtual Tutoring page in Canvas. Once there, click "Ready to go" and the host
will assisit you.
Canvas Support via Chat is available anytime using the "Chat with Canvas Support" button below. You can also access it through the Help & Resources pop-out tab at the bottom of the navigation column in Canvas.
If you are having difficulty accessing Canvas or any other technical difficulties, you can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the Library:
Library-San Luis Obispo:
Phone: (805) 546-3155
Phone: (805) 591-6211
Time Saving Tutorials for Reports
- How to Auto Generate a Table of Contents in Word
- How to add an MLA header with name and page number in Word
- How to add an MLA header with name and page number in Google Docs
- Make a free account to track your progress
- Improve accuracy and increase speed
- Follow structured lessons or play typing games to make practice fun!