The Student Success Center buildings on the SLO and North County Campus are closed for use.
Student Services in the 3100 building have Chromebooks to check out for the semester to help keep you connected.
We miss you and look forward to seeing you online!
Easy to Follow Directions in PDF format
- Canvas Guides
- Google Account
- Multi-Media for projects and presentations
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Web Browser Quick Reference
- and more....
Microsoft Office 2016 Video Tutorials:
High quality courses organized by topic to help get started from the beginning or easily find the information you need. Produced by Goodwill Community Foundation. Explore more topics like keyboarding, Internet browsers, operating systems, and more at GCFLeanrFree.org.
Time Saving Tutorials for Reports
- How to Auto Generate a Table of Contents in Word
- How to add an MLA header with name and page number in Word
- How to add an MLA header with name and page number in Google Docs
- Make a free account to track your progress
- Improve accuracy and increase speed
- Follow structured lessons or play typing games to make practice fun!