56th Commencement Ceremony
Cougar Caravan 2021 Drive-thru!
Friday, May 21, 2021 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Parking Lot 5, San Luis Obispo Campus enter on Education Drive
Commencement Flyer with Caravan Route:
Who may participate at the 2021 celebration:
- Graduates receiving associate degree (AA, AS, AAT, AST) in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021, or Summer 2021
- Certificate recipients (CA, CS, CC, CP, Including ESL and GED) in Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021, or Summer 2021
CHECKLIST TIMELINE (PDF Printable List)
Beginning April 2, 2021: Purchase regalia before April 29, 2021
Cuesta College Barnes and Noble Bookstore has cap, gown, tassel sets available for purchase online. Items will be mailed to you.
- Due to slower than normal processing time you must order regalia no later than April 29th.
- Regalia is not required for this event. If you are attending the drive-thru celebration and are receiving a certificate, including ESL and GED, you do not need to purchase regalia.
- Information About Scholastic Honors
- Students earning scholastic honors will be notified to myCuesta student email by April 23rd.
- Email will include how and where you can receive your cord.
Scholastic Honors Cord:
Green Cord = 3.5 to 3.74 Cuesta GPA
White Cord = 3.75 to 4.0 Cuesta GPA
Gold Cord = AGS (Alpha Gamma Sigma) Honor Society
April 6, 2021: Invitation coming, but RSVP now!
Check myCuesta student email for Commencement invitation and link to RSVP electronically by May 3rd.
May 3, 2021 - Deadline RSVP to attend Ceremony
Missed the May 3rd deadline? You can still walk in the ceremony. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your name, student ID number, and that you would like to attend.
Grad Photos (taken walking the stage)
Photos taken at the ceremony will be posted on the Cuesta College graduation page via a link to download at no cost. Find the Cuesta College graduation page.
Masks are required for this event. Please do not come to campus if you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or may have been exposed to the coronavirus.