Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
During the COVID-19 Pandemic EOPS is HERE FOR YOU!
CaFE Virtual Office Hours
You can “pop” online during our online virtual hours to ask a quick question, get the help you need immediately or just say “hello!”
|Day of the Week||Time||Zoom Link||Phone Number|
|Monday||8:30 am to 12:30 pm||Click Here||1 (669) 900-6833|
|Tuesday||12:00 pm to 4:00 pm||Click Here||1 (669) 900-6833|
|Wednesday||8:30 am to 12:30 pm||Click Here||1 (669) 900-6833|
|Thursday||12:00 pm to 4:00 pm||Click Here||1 (669) 900-6833|
Email or Phone
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (805) 546-3144 and leave us a message and we will return your call.
Schedule an appointment with one of our familiar staff members: Click here
Haven't used Zoom before? Please feel free to read through our Zoom Student Guide.
What is EOPS?
Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS) is a California state-funded program that provides an accessible and rewarding college experience to low-income students facing social, economic, and educational disadvantages. The program was established in 1969 by the California Legislature with the goal to provide access and educational equity for community college students.
To qualify, a student must:
- Be a California resident or Dream Act Student
- Qualify for the Board of Governors' Fee Waiver (BOGW) A or B
- Be enrolled as full-time student at Cuesta
- Have completed less than 70 Degree Applicable Units (DAU) from all colleges and universities
- Be educationally disadvantaged, as determined by the EOPS criteria
Services available for eligible students:
- Career, academic and personal counseling
- A book voucher to help with the cost of textbooks
- EOPS/CARE lending library
- Priority registration
- Registration assistance
- Assistance with completing financial aid applications
- Referrals to tutorial services and community resources
- Network with four-year institutions
- Annual social activities
This page is maintained by CaFE (805) 546-3144.