DSPS Application Process
How to Apply for Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSPS)
Stop by either campus for assistance.
2. Have a licensed professional complete the Verification of Disability Form
If you are an incoming High School Student, please attach a copy of your most recent
• Individualized Education Plan (I.E.P.) along with your
• Psych-Ed Evaluation or Triennial Report
3. After completing the application, contact the DSPS office and request an intake appointment.
4. If you would like DSPS staff to be able to communicate with someone other than you about your DSPS information, you must complete a DSPS FERPA Form.
For general information about FERPA, please go to Family Education Rights and Privacy Act