Federal Financial Aid Gainful Employment Disclosures
US Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that prepares students for "Gainful Employment" in a recognized occupation including...
- Program Cost
- Occupations the Program Prepares Students to Enter
- Occupational Profiles
- On Time Completion Rate
- Number of Students Who Have Completed the Program
- Number of Students Who Complete the Program Within the Estimated Duration
- Job Placement Rate
- Median Title IV and Private Loan Debt Incurred by Those Who Complete the Certificate Program.
Access Specific Reports:
- Gainful Employment Disclosure 2016-2017
- Gainful Employment Disclosure 2015-2016
- Gainful Employment Disclosure 2014-2015
Read more about this regulation at Gainful Employment Regulations.