1. Complete SEP

Make an appointment with a counselor. Be sure to identify yourself as a
veteran dependent or spouse and that you are using veterans benefits.

2. Register

Register in myCuesta for classes on your SEP. Only classes
related to your educational goal are eligible for certification.

3. Get Certified

→ Call (805) 546-3142 to make an appointment.
→ Bring in copy of your SEP.
You must get certified every semester!