Military veterans are eligible for the CCPG (California College Promise Grant) which waives the enrollment fee for the entire academic year (July 1 to June 30: fall, spring and summer.)  

Students must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Financial Aid).  If you apply and are eligible for the CCPG after you have paid your registration fees, your enrollment fee will be reimbursed.

Submit certification from the California Department of Veterans Affairs or the National Guard Adjutant General of your eligibility for a dependent's fee waiver to the Financial Aid Office.