Links to Resources
- Calendar - registration deadlines, term dates, holidays
- Class Finder
- Faculty & Staff Directory - email and phone number
- Finals Schedule
- Student Veteran's Association (SVA)
- Veteran's Request for Certification
- Nonresident Tuition Exemption for Military Members
To learn more about GI Benefits please visit: https://www.va.gov/education/about-gi-bill-benefits/
- Complete Form 22-5490 if you're applying for benefits based on being a dependent or spouse of a service connected injured or deceased veteran: https://www.va.gov/education/survivor-dependent-benefits/
- Use Form 22-1990 for all other programs: https://www.va.gov/education/how-to-apply/
- You may also complete Form 22-5495 or 22-1995 if you've been receiving benefits and need to notify VA that you're changing schools or programs of study: https://www.va.gov/education/change-gi-bill-benefits/
- For further information on benefits, contact the Veterans Benefits Administration at 1-800-827-1000 or for GI Bill benefits at 1-888-442-4551
- National Guard
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Department of Defense
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- United States Marines
- United States Navy
State of California
- California Association of County Veteran Services Offices
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- College Fee Waiver Program (benefits for spouse and children of US veterans)
- California National Guard Education Assistance Award Program
- San Luis Obispo County Veterans Services
- Troops to Teachers
- Credentials Transcript Services - US Air Force
- Questions? Contact CCAF/Student Services at (334) 649-5066.
- Joint Services Transcripts - US Army, US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Marines
Click "Continue to this website"
- National Archives - Veterans Service Records
- DD214/Separation Documents
- Personnel Records
- Medical Records
- Addiction Center for Veterans: Addiction Center is an online only educational resource guide for veterans and non-veterans looking for information on chemical dependencies, wants answers to rehab questions and looking for treatment center options.
- Contingency Management Helps Veterans Stay Drug-Free: Contingency Management (CM) is simple, and boasts a high success rate when combined with evidence based treatment. Since 2011, the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) has treated substance abuse disorders (SUD) with contingency management, a technique that promotes abstinence from drugs and alcohol. Veterans seeking the contingency management program should visit or call the VA medical center mental health department and inquire about enrolling in the CM program. VA Hospital Locator
2020 NBCUniversal SVA Scholarship: NBC Universal is committed to increasing diversity both on the air and behind the scenes. Doing so provides a secure, powerful, and competitive advantage in the media and entertainment industry. As part of this commitment, Student Veterans of America and NBC Universal have partnered to award two (2) $12,000 scholarships to student veterans. If you meet the eligibility requirements, please click on the link at the bottom of this page to access the application form. Complete all fields and upload the required documents in a PDF file. The 2020 NBCUniversal SVA Scholarship application will remain open until April 2, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
If you have any questions regarding an application or the scholarship, please contact us.
Application Link click here.