Links to Resources
- Calendar - registration deadlines, term dates, holidays
- Class Finder
- Faculty & Staff Directory - email and phone number
- Finals Schedule
- Student Veteran's Association (SVA)
- Veteran's Request for Certification
VONAPP (Veterans On-Line Application)
Use the VONAPP site to complete an application for benefits.
- Complete Form 22-5490 if you're applying for benefits based on being a dependent or spouse of a service connected injured or deceased veteran.
- Use Form 22-1990 for all other programs.
- You may also complete Form 22-5495 or 22-1995 if you've been receiving benefits and
need to notify VA that you're changing schools or programs of study.
- National Guard
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Department of Defense
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- United States Marines
- United States Navy
State of California
- California Association of County Veteran Services Offices
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- College Fee Waiver Program (benefits for spouse and children of US veterans)
- California National Guard Education Assistance Award Program
- San Luis Obispo County Veterans Services
- Troops to Teachers
- Credentials Transcript Services - US Air Force
- Questions? Contact CCAF/Student Services at (334) 649-5066.
- Joint Services Transcripts - US Army, US Navy, US Coast Guard, US Marines
Click "Continue to this website"
- National Archives - Veterans Service Records
- DD214/Separation Documents
- Personnel Records
- Medical Records
- Addiction Center for Veterans: Addiction Center is an online only educational resource guide for veterans and non-veterans looking for information on chemical dependencies, wants answers to rehab questions and looking for treatment center options.