University Transfer/Career Center
The Cuesta Transfer/Career Center assists students in making a smooth transition from
Cuesta to a four-year institution, and in exploring career possibilities.
HOURS: M-TH 8am-5pm, T-W 8am-6pm F 10:30am-1pm
LOCATION: Building 3100, room 3131
CONTACT: (805) 546-3162, fax: (805) 546-3983
- CSU Monterey Bay 4/28/17 (Transportation Provided). RSVP today at the Transfer Center!
- How to Become a Teacher in the State of California: 5/3/17 from1:00-2:00pm or 4:00-5:00pm at the Cuesta College Transfer Center. For more details, click here.
- Career Exploration Workshop: 5/3/17 from 10:00 -11:30am at both SLO and North County Campuses. For more details, click here.
University Rep Visits:
- Grand Canyon University 5/11/17 10:00 - 12:30pm (Cafeteria Entrance Lobby - SLO Campus)
- Brandman University 5/17/17 9:00am - 12:30pm (SLO Campus - Outside Bldg. 3100)
- 5/17/17 1:15pm - 3:30pm (North County Campus - LRC Patio)
Transfer/Career Counseling Center Student Resources
This free career information system has three components: Self Assessment gives you a chance to learn more about yourself; Careers gives you a wealth of occupational and career related information; Education helps you learn about educational and financial aid resources that might be appropriate for you.
Brochures, transfer guides, and online resources including links to admissions, applications, and transfer information is available from CSUs, UCs, private institutions in California, and from various out-of-state colleges.
Career & College Books
The Transfer/Career Center has an assortment of hard copy resources to assist in your search for information regarding career planning, occupational opportunities, job search skills, financial aid, college majors, college guides and more.
Student Use Computers
Use the computers in the Transfer/Career Center to:
- Complete online college applications.
- Research careers, colleges and universities.
- Take career assessments.
Information about a variety of study abroad opportunities is available in the Transfer/Career Center.