Welcome to the Community Programs' Home on the Web
Greetings Cuesta Pool Patron,
Due to unforeseen circumstances in the pool repair process, the Cuesta pool access is anticipated to be delayed one to two weeks.
Cuesta College will send out an email informing you of the date of the pool re-opening and will also make this information available on the pool deck, the pool hotline and the Cuesta website. Please note that Cuesta College will be closed for a Board holiday on Friday, February 12, and the President’s Day holiday Monday, February 15, and will reopen on Tuesday, February 16.
For information about registration for pool activities, please call Community Programs at 546-3132.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Coming up in Aquatics & Recreation
Coming up in Education & Youth Programs
- Watercolor and Water Media (NCC) - Feb 16
- The Drawing Experience (NCC) - Feb 16
- The Met Live in HD - Feb 17
- The Writer's Life - Feb 17
- Beginner's Guide to Getting Published - Feb 17
- Self vs. Traditional Publishing - Feb 17
- Get Your Manuscript Critiqued - Feb 17
- Beginning Drawing I: Fundamentals - Feb 19
- Veterinary Assistant - Feb 20
- Pharmacy Technician - Feb 20
- Embracing Conversation - Feb 20
Save the Date
*Emeritus Older Adult Programming at the South County Center in Arroyo Grande*
Beginning January 25, 2016! Classes for Adults 50+…making lifelong learning happen. Dare to stretch your mind, discover new talents, and meet new people in Cuesta College classes designed for students just like you!
Check out the class flyer for all of the details. Hope to see you in the South County!