Evening Keynote Presentation
DATE: Thursday, September 28
TIME: 5:00 - 9:00 pm
- 5:00pm - Wine and Appetizers reception
- 6:00pm - Welcome and Address from College President, Dr. Gil Stork
- 6:15pm - Introduction of Faculty of CCWC
- 6:30pm - Keynote Speaker- Tom Schulman
- 7:30pm - Movie - Dead Poets Society
LOCATION: Cuesta College Cultural and Performing Arts Center 7300
Tom Schulman will be addressing us about what it was like to create an Academy Award winning film and the process of working on a major motion picture.
Tom’s whit and whim have brought us such masterpieces as What About Bob?, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Medicine Man, and Holy Man. He wrote and directed Eight Heads in a Duffel Bag. He was an executive producer on Indecent Proposal and Me, Myself and Irene. He was the writer/ producer of Welcome to Mooseport.
Brought to you by San Luis Obispo International Film Festival
This event is included in your full conference registration price. Not enrolled for the conference, but want to see Tom Schulman's keynote and movie showing? Purchase individual tickets for $30.