Faculty Pay Information:
Faculty members are paid on the last day of the month. For Fall and Spring semesters, each member's total load is divided in to 5 equal payments. Summer assignments are paid in either one or two payments, depending on the class schedule. For information or questions about your load calculation, please contact your department assistant or Human Resources.
Academic time sheets and leave request forms are available on-line. Please select the appropriate form from the list below. For questions about the correct form to use, see your department or contact us.
To make changes to your withholding allowances or to add, change or cancel a direct deposit, see general payroll forms.
Forms for Faculty:
- Faculty Request for Leave
- Academic Time Sheet - Emeritus Non-Credit Sub
- Academic Time Sheet - Emeritus or Non-Credit Regular Hours
- Academic Time Sheet - Library
- Academic Time Sheet - Substitute
- Academic Time Sheet - Two-Thirds LAB Assignments
- Academic Time Sheet - Temporary (HR) Positions
- Time Sheet - Student Learning Outcomes - Paid in May and December