Student Account Payments
Payment of Registration Fees
Registration fees are due at the time of registration. Debt holds are placed on all student accounts with a balance due. Debt holds restrict access to grades and future registrations. Students are NOT dropped for non-payment. Partial payments are accepted but debt holds will remain until the full balance is paid.
Students will be held financially responsible for fees related to classes not dropped within the refund deadlines. Fees may be paid by credit or debit card immediately following online registration transactions or by cash, check or money order at the Student Accounts Cashiers Offices at either campus. There is a $2 convenience fee for credit/debit card payments.
- Credit/Debit card payments can ONLY be made online through each student's myCuesta account.
How to pay your fees:
1. Login to your myCuesta account
2. Click on the Student Self Services button
3. Click Accounts
4. Click account summary
5. Click Proceed to Payment or Pay Now
6. Select the correct term you want to pay
7. Click Pay Now
8. Enter Payment Information, click continue
9. Review and Submit
- Google Chrome is the preferred online browser to pay fees.
- To pay previously incurred fees, log into your myCuesta HERE.
- Apple device users making online payments may need to "enable cookies" for payment processing.
- Allow ten minutes for debt holds to lift once the full balance has been paid.
Payments of check or money order may be mailed to the San Luis Obispo Cashier's Office:Cuesta College Cashier P.O. Box 8106 San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106
A secure payment DROP BOX is also available at the San Luis Obispo campus in building 3100 for payment drop off. Payment assistance is also available through the North County Campus Student Services Center when Student Account Cashiers are not available.