Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: June 1, 2020
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
Cuesta Promise Scholarship Application Use Chrome or Firefox Only
Cuesta Scholarship open: October 1, 2020 through March 2, 2021
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens on Thursday, October 1, 2020 and students can apply for scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year. We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com using Chrome or Firefox only. For the most opportunities make sure you fill out a FAFSA or California Dream Act.
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email email@example.com.
Scholarship Flyer (for 2021 will be posted over Summer)
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application!
Engage Scholarship & Mentoring Program
for engineering and computer science majors
Application deadline: Friday, April 24, 2020
Scholarship funding up to &7700/year!
Please contact Engineering Instructor Jeff Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
for agriculture transfer students
Application deadline: Monday, April 13, 2020
- Documentation of admittance to a university and intent to enroll in an Agriculture Program
- Completed at least three Ag courses at Cuesta College
For questions, please visit Amy Stapp, Ag Instructor at email@example.com or (805) 546-3100 ext. 2729
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students.
NBC Universal is committed to increasing diversity both on the air and behind the
scenes. Doing so provides a secure, powerful, and competitive advantage in the media
and entertainment industry. As part of this commitment, Student Veterans of America
and NBC Universal have partnered to award two (2) $12,000 scholarships to student
veterans. If you meet the eligibility requirements, please click on the link at the
bottom of this page to access the application form. Complete all fields and upload
the required documents in a PDF file. The 2020 NBCUniversal SVA Scholarship application
will remain open until April 2, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
If you have any questions regarding an application or the scholarship, please contact us.
Application Link click here.
Other outside scholarships
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
The Real Estate ScholarshipApplication period is September 1 through April 30 but scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Students should apply as early as possible!
Full information can be found at https://foundationccc.org/What-We-Do/System-Support-and-Services/Real-Estate-Endowment/Real-Estate-Scholarships
- Polymer Chemistry Innovations: The application for our scholarship went live on November 1st, 2019 and will remain open until September 15, 2020. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university.
NAACP Scholarships —
POISE Foundation POISE Foundation is proud to provide scholarship administration for the National NAACP Scholarship Program. Each year the NAACP, through generous donations, is able to provide scholarships to outstanding students. Visit: https://www.poisefoundation.org/naacp-scholarships
Report a broken link - Click Here