Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2018
- For every new 2018 SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email email@example.com.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2018
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2018-2019 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2018-2019 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
2018 My Story Essay Contest: Win up to $2,000 with CashCourse!
It happens-- everyone makes mistakes with money. Tell CashCourse about the lessons you learned from one of your financial mishaps and you could win $2,000 for college, courtesy of the National Endowment for Financial Education!
Essay prompt: Describe a financial mistake or stumble you have had. What did you learn from it? How has it shaped your approach to your money today? Please limit essay to 750 words.
Visit www.cashcourse.org/my-story to submit your response!
Six prizes will be given out:
o 4 prizes of $250
o 1 prize of $1,000
o 1 prize of $2,000
The deadline to submit your entry is October 31, 2018.
Winners will be notified by December 17, 2018.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Community Fountation of San Luis Obispo County
Supporting Our YouthScholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2018 year.
Through our scholarship program, The Community Foundation is providing 36 scholarship funds, with scholarships totaling more than $240,000 to the promising young people across our county. For more information about how to apply,
please click here.
Contact Angela Hollander at (805) 543-2323 or email@example.com for more information regarding our scholarship program.
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
Report a broken link - Click Here