Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2019
- For every new 2018 SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Tuesday, October 1, 2018. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year beginning October 1, 2018 through March 2, 2019.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2019
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2019-2020 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2019-2020 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
- The Real Estate Scholarship application period is September 1 through April 30 but scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Students should apply as early as possible! Full information can be found at https://foundationccc.org/What-We-Do/System-Support-and-Services/Real-Estate-Endowment/Real-Estate-Scholarships
2019 Accounting Scholarship Opportunities
- Awards range from $500-$3000
- Deadline to apply is February 20, 2019
- Apply at Here!
Questions, contact Karen Amestoy at (209) 485-5526 or email email@example.com
The Community Fountation of San Luis Obispo County
Supporting Our YouthScholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2018 year.
Through our scholarship program, The Community Foundation is providing 36 scholarship funds, with scholarships totaling more than $240,000 to the promising young people across our county. For more information about how to apply,
please click here.
Contact Angela Hollander at (805) 543-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our scholarship program.
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
Report a broken link - Click Here