Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2020
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
Cuesta Promise Scholarship Application Use Chrome or Firefox Only
Cuesta Scholarship open: October 1, 2020 through March 2, 2021
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens on Thursday, October 1, 2020 and students can apply for scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year. We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com using Chrome or Firefox only. For the most opportunities make sure you fill out a FAFSA or California Dream Act.
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Flyer (for 2021 will be posted over Summer)
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application!
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students.
Other outside scholarships
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
- Polymer Chemistry Innovations: The application for our scholarship went live on November 1st, 2019 and will remain open until September 15, 2020. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university.
NAACP Scholarships —
POISE Foundation POISE Foundation is proud to provide scholarship administration for the National NAACP Scholarship Program. Each year the NAACP, through generous donations, is able to provide scholarships to outstanding students. Visit: https://www.poisefoundation.org/naacp-scholarships
Report a broken link - Click Here