Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: June 1, 2020
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens on Tuesday, October 1, 2019. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year beginning October 1, 2019 through March 2, 2020.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: March 2, 2020
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2020-2021 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2020-2021 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students.
French Hospital Medical Center
c/o Volunteer Services
1911 Johnson Ave.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
The Real Estate ScholarshipApplication period is September 1 through April 30 but scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Students should apply as early as possible!
Full information can be found at https://foundationccc.org/What-We-Do/System-Support-and-Services/Real-Estate-Endowment/Real-Estate-Scholarships
Report a broken link - Click Here