Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2019
- For every new 2018 SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Tuesday, October 1, 2018. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year beginning October 1, 2018 through March 2, 2019.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email email@example.com.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2019
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2019-2020 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2019-2020 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students.
Student Scholarship Award
Sponsored by: French Hospital Volunteer Guild, Inc.
• Fill out application - Click here for the application
• Applicant must provide a copy of his/her final letter of acceptance in a medically related field.
• Written essay
• Letter of Recommendation
On a separate paper, write an essay of 200 – 300 words (double spaced) include the following;
• Describe why you chose a medical field for your career
• Your inspiration to go into the medical field
• Personal goals within the health care profession
• Your financial needs
Letter of Recommendation:
Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation from a school related official such as a teacher, counselor or principal. Letters from
friends or family members are not allowed. Letters must be in a sealed envelope.
Deadline for Application
To be eligible for an award, all applications and supporting documents must be received by the Volunteer Services Department office on or
before Friday, May 10, 2019.
French Hospital Medical Center
c/o Volunteer Services
1911 Johnson Ave.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
The Real Estate ScholarshipApplication period is September 1 through April 30 but scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Students should apply as early as possible!
Full information can be found at https://foundationccc.org/What-We-Do/System-Support-and-Services/Real-Estate-Endowment/Real-Estate-Scholarships
Report a broken link - Click Here