Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2019
- For every new 2018 SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Tuesday, October 1, 2018. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year beginning October 1, 2018 through March 2, 2019.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2019
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2019-2020 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2019-2020 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
2018-2019 CCCSFAAA Scholarship
The California Community College Student Financial Aid Administrators Association (CCCSFAAA) will sponsor a total of twenty $500 student scholarships; two $500 scholarships for each of the ten California Community College regions across the state. In addition, there will be one $1,000 scholarship from the “Mariana Deeken, Well It Depends” scholarship fund.
In order to apply for the CCCSFAAA Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
· Be enrolled in at least 6 units for Spring 2019;
· Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5;
· Have a remaining need of at least $1,000; and
· Applied for State and/or Federal Financial Aid.
You may pick up an application at the Financial Aid Office or click the link below. It’s simple to apply, just fill out the application and attach a statement explaining:
· Any special circumstances and/or unusual hardship;
· Your educational and career goals;
· Why you have chosen these goals; and
· Any community involvement or leadership roles which you may have had.Click here for an application
Application deadline is: March 15, 2019
Questions? Contact: Darlene Azevedo - email@example.com
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN (AAUW)
The AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research. In support of this mission, the San Luis Obispo Branch of AAUW awards scholarships annually to women who have completed one year or more at Cuesta College. The scholarship amount has grown to $1500 annually.
The Scholarship and Loan Committee manages the scholarship application, selection, and funding of all awards. This scholarship is funded by an endowment that was originally conceived in 1990 and the committee is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
To qualify, the applicant must be a woman who:The application package is available at Cuesta Financial Aid Offices, or download a copy here: 2019 AAUW Scholarship Application
•Has resided in San Luis Obispo County for at least two (2) years
•Is at least twenty-five (25) years old
•Is able to demonstrate economic need
•Is a re-entry student (interrupted post-high school education)
•Is currently enrolled at Cuesta College
•Plans to attend Cuesta for at least two (2) additional semesters
•Has some vision of where she sees herself five (5) years from now
DEADLINE TO APPLY: March 22, 2019
- Student Scholarship Award
Sponsored by: French Hospital Volunteer Guild, Inc.
• Fill out application - Click here for the application
• Applicant must provide a copy of his/her final letter of acceptance in a medically related field.
• Written essay
• Letter of Recommendation
On a separate paper, write an essay of 200 – 300 words (double spaced) include the following;
• Describe why you chose a medical field for your career
• Your inspiration to go into the medical field
• Personal goals within the health care profession
• Your financial needs
Letter of Recommendation:
Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation from a school related official such as a teacher, counselor or principal. Letters from
friends or family members are not allowed. Letters must be in a sealed envelope.
Deadline for Application
To be eligible for an award, all applications and supporting documents must be received by the Volunteer Services Department office on or
before Friday, May 10, 2019.
French Hospital Medical Center
c/o Volunteer Services
1911 Johnson Ave.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
The Community Fountation of San Luis Obispo County
Supporting Our YouthScholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2018 year.
Through our scholarship program, The Community Foundation is providing 36 scholarship funds, with scholarships totaling more than $240,000 to the promising young people across our county. For more information about how to apply,
please click here.
Contact Angela Hollander at (805) 543-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our scholarship program.
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
The Real Estate ScholarshipApplication period is September 1 through April 30 but scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Students should apply as early as possible!
Full information can be found at https://foundationccc.org/What-We-Do/System-Support-and-Services/Real-Estate-Endowment/Real-Estate-Scholarships
Report a broken link - Click Here