Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2018
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get a fee-free first year at Cuesta
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email email@example.com.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2018
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2018-2019 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2018-2019 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
French Hospital Medical Center Student Scholarship Award
Sponsored by: Volunteer Guild, French Hospital Medical Center
To qualify, the applicant must:
- Fill out application
- Applicant must provide a copy of his/her final letter of acceptance in a medically related field.
- Written essay
- Letter of Recommendation
On a separate paper, write an essay of 200 – 300 words (double spaced) include the following:
• Describe why you chose a medical field for your career
• Your inspiration to go into the medical field
• Personal goals within the health care profession
• Your financial needs
Letter of Recommendation:
Applicants must provide one letter of recommendation from a school related official such as a teacher, counselor or principal. Letters from friends or family members are not allowed. Letters must be in a sealed envelope.
Deadline for Application
To be eligible for an award, all applications and supporting documents must be received by the Volunteer Services Department office on or before
Friday, May 11, 2018.
Click here for application
Contact: Michael R. Mariscal
FHMC Guild Scholarship Board
The Vineyard Team is please to announce educational schaolarships available to 2018 graduating high school seniors and surrently enrolled college students.
To qualify, the applicant must:
Have parents or guardians that are vineyard wrokers, employed or contracted by a memeber of the Vineyard Team.
Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence and financial need.
• Visit www.vineyardteam.org/scholarship
• Submit the following:
- Personal statement
- Current transcript
- SAT/ACT scores
- Letter of recommendation
• March 30, 2018 - Email intent to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
• April 20, 2018 - Final application package due
Contact: Lindsey Miller
The Community Fountation of San Luis Obispo County
Supporting Our YouthScholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2018 year.
Through our scholarship program, The Community Foundation is providing 36 scholarship funds, with scholarships totaling more than $240,000 to the promising young people across our county. For more information about how to apply,
please click here.
Contact Angela Hollander at (805) 543-2323 or email@example.com for more information regarding our scholarship program.
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- DACA students interested in applying for the scholarship opportunity should visit http://lc4daca.org to learn more and complete the online application. Scholarship applicants will need
to complete a short questionnaire and will need to provide their documentation of
DACA status with expiration date on or before March 5, 2018 to qualify for the financial
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
Report a broken link - Click Here