Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Cuesta College Scholarship
The Cuesta Scholarship Application is open from October 1, 2022- March 2, 2023 for
the 2023-2024 cycle.
Apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com using Chrome or Firefox only.
Having a FAFSA or California Dream Act on file is not required for the Cuesta Scholarships, but some scholarships are based on need so to maximize your opportunities we encourage all students to apply for financial aid to see what other opportunities they could qualify for.
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cuesta Promise Scholarship
Deadline: August 1, 2023
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
Cuesta Promise Scholarship Application
Use Chrome or Firefox Only
Cuesta College Outside Scholarship Policy
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students.
Click here to visit the Community Foundation website for local scholarship opportunities
Other outside scholarships
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
- Scholarships for immigrants and refugees
- Nursing Student Resources
- Classic Home- Cien Amigos Education Fund The Cien Amigos Education Fund provides resources to Latino students who are primarily Mexican or of Mexican descent and are pursuing studies in higher education.
- Creston Women's Club Scholarship Application See Scholarship application for details (Postmark Deadline April 1, 2023)
- Scholarships for International Students
- AP Keenan Insurance Scholarships The AP Keenan Insurance Scholarships seek to increase the diversity of professionals working within the insurance, risk management, and financial services industry by providing scholarships to underrepresented students at California Community Colleges. (Deadline October 31, 2023)
- AAUW Return to School Scholarship (Women) Atascadero AAUW is offering a scholarship to women from the North County for the next school year. The woman needs to have completed 1 or more years of college to be eligible. The scholarships typically range from $1000 to $2000.
The San Luis Obispo County Fire Safe Council Inc. this scholarship provides financial assistance ($500 - $2,500) to people whose educational or career interests is in Fire Service, Fire Science and Natural Resource Management.
- The Rotary Club of San Luis Obispo (Monday club) Scholarship (Deadline April 14th at noon)
- Central Coast Greenhouse Growers Association Scholarships (Deadline April 15, 2023)
POISE Foundation is proud to provide scholarship administration for the National NAACP Scholarship Program. Each year the NAACP, through generous donations, is able to provide scholarships to outstanding students.
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)San Luis Obispo County Branch- Ashley Strong Memorial for Social Justice
Requirements: You must:
· Be currently enrolled at Cuesta College.
· Have completed at least 6 credit units by the end of current semester.
· Possess a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
· Plan to attend Cuesta College for at least one additional semester.
You must submit:
· This application. Please answer all questions completely. Your responses are confidential.
· A transcript of your completed college work, showing courses, units and grades. This does not need to be an official transcript.
· Copy of your current class schedule.
Deadline: MARCH 1
· Submit electronically by due date to:
email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject heading: Ashley Strong Scholarship Committee.
· Hard copy postmarked by due date and mailed to:
NAACP San Luis Obispo County Branch
c/o Ashley Strong Scholarship Committee
110 S. Mary Ave. - Suite 2215
Nipomo CA. 93444
San Luis Obispo United Methodist Church Scholarship
The San Luis Obispo UMC Scholarship is awarded annually to encourage students with a demonstrated passion for advancing social justice, equality, the celebration of diversity and stewardship of the environment. The United Methodist tradition of the Christian faith is deeply
rooted in active pursuit of outward works of justice and compassion. We believe this moment in history calls us to invest in the future of students who will actively contribute to making our society a better place for all people.
This scholarship is designed as a supplemental source of funds to offset educational expenses for any San Luis Obispo County Resident attending a college, university, or trade tech/technical School. Candidates who have been active or intend to be active in their community working for justice in any of the following areas: peace and nonviolence, economic, environmental, social
and civil; are encouraged to apply.
Application here! Deadline is May 1, 2023
For more information email email@example.com
Report a broken link - Click Here