Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Cuesta College Scholarship
The Cuesta Scholarship Application is CLOSED for 2022-2023. If you need to complete
it as a requirement for the Cuesta Promise you can still login and do so. The application
will open again on October 1, 2022 for the 2023-2024 cycle.
Apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com using Chrome or Firefox only.
Having a FAFSA or California Dream Act on file is not required for the Cuesta Scholarships, but some scholarships are based on need so to maximize your opportunities we encourage all students to apply for financial aid to see what other opportunities they could qualify for.
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email email@example.com.
Deadline: August 1, 2022
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
Use Chrome or Firefox Only
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students.
NAPA VALLEY VINTNERS SCHOLARSHIP
Napa Valley Vintners Scholarship program was established by the Napa Valley Vintners, a California nonprofit corporation, in partnership with UNCF to provide scholarships to eligible applicants who are pursuing a degree related to the wine industry.
Applicants for the Napa Valley Vintners Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be Black/African American, Latinx, Indigenous/Native American, Asian American, or Pacific Islander;
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale;
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FAFSA") form and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be entering freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors or graduate students and enrolled full-time commencing fall 2022 at any one of the following community colleges or four-year colleges/universities that have an established wine related program of study. Also, the institutions have mentorship, internship and career placement programs in place to help students succeed in their careers beyond their studies.
Eligible four-year colleges/universities
University of California-Davis in Davis
Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo in San Luis Obispo
California State University – Fresno
Eligible Community Colleges
Santa Rosa Junior College
Napa Valley College in Napa
- Pursue a degree in viticulture, enology, business administration, marketing, sales, finance, wine related hospitality, agriculture, wine making or a related major
For consideration, applicants must submit the online application complete with the following required application materials by the application due date of May 19, 2022.
- Current academic transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- A 500-word essay on personal statement of wine-related career interest.
Other outside scholarships
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
NAACP Scholarships —
POISE Foundation POISE Foundation is proud to provide scholarship administration for the National NAACP Scholarship Program. Each year the NAACP, through generous donations, is able to provide scholarships to outstanding students. Visit: https://www.poisefoundation.org/naacp-scholarships
Report a broken link - Click Here