Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2018
- For every new 2018 SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens EARLY this year on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Students can apply for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year beginning October 1, 2017 through March 2, 2018.
We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email email@example.com.
Scholarship Flyer: Click Here
Deadline: March 2, 2018
- For ALL Students
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application
Apply for Cuesta Scholarship:
1. Submit 2018-2019 FAFSA or Cal Dream Application by March 2 .
2. New Students... complete an Application for Admission to Cuesta.
3. Submit the 2018-2019 Cuesta Scholarship Application by March 2.
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students!
- CEAC Memorial Scholarship Program
The County Engineers Association of California will grant up to three $2,000 cash scholarships to qualified Engineering or Land Surveying students for study leading to a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or land surveying.
Deadline is June 29, 2018
Comevo is now accepting applications for it's 2018 HE Student Scholarship Program
Each year Comevo, Inc. gives away scholarships to help support the success of students in higher education. We believe in higher education and are proud to have the opportunity to relieve some of the financial burden that students face today.
Comevo will be awarding 4 scholarships this year:
- 2 Community College applicants will receive $1000 each
- 2 Four Year University applicants will receive $2000 each.
Our scholarships are intended for undergraduate candidates only.
Please complete the application and submit by the deadline of July 16th.
We will contact you by phone and/or email if you are a winning recipient. We wish you the best!
Click here for eigibility requirements
Click here to apply
The Community Fountation of San Luis Obispo County
Supporting Our YouthScholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2018 year.
Through our scholarship program, The Community Foundation is providing 36 scholarship funds, with scholarships totaling more than $240,000 to the promising young people across our county. For more information about how to apply,
please click here.
Contact Angela Hollander at (805) 543-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our scholarship program.
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
Report a broken link - Click Here