Cuesta College Foundation Offered Scholarships
Deadline: August 1, 2021
- For every new SLO county high school graduate
- Get the first 2 years at Cuesta FEE FREE
Cuesta Promise Scholarship Application Use Chrome or Firefox Only
Cuesta Scholarship open: October 1, 2020 through March 2, 2021
The Cuesta College scholarship application opens on Thursday, October 1, 2020 and students can apply for scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year. We encourage ALL students to apply here: cuesta.academicworks.com using Chrome or Firefox only.
Having a FAFSA or California Dream Act on file is not required for the Cuesta Scholarships, but some scholarships are based on need so to maximize your opportunities we encourage all students to apply for financial aid to see what other opportunities they could qualify for.
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (805) 546-3143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship Flyer (flyer will be posted soon)
- Apply for over 150 scholarships in just ONE application!
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Cuesta posts local scholarship opportunities intended for community college students.
Foundation for California Community Colleges
The Foundation for California Community Colleges is pleased to announce the availability of 2020-21 Real Estate Education Endowment Scholarships for California Community College students. These awards are available for students in good academic standing who need financial assistance to help afford enrollment costs in community college real estate education programs.
- Must be pursuing either a major in Real Estate or, if a Real Estate major isn’t offered by their college, a major in Business Administration with a concentration in Real Estate.
- Must have completed at least one college-level real estate course with a grade of C or better (2.0).
- Can be full-time or part-time.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Click here for PDF Version of Eligibility requirements
Visit foundationccc.org/RealEstate to download materials.
September 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021
Students must submit their application to their college’s Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office will determine eligibility and forward the Real Estate Scholarship Invoice to the Foundation’s office. All materials must be received by May 1, 2021.
Please contact us at email@example.com or visit foundationccc.org/RealEstate if you have any questions.
Other outside scholarships
- Varsity Tutors (Deadline: Monthly on the 15th.)
- Central Coast Paralegal Association: Scholarship Policy; Scholarship Application (Deadline April 1 and October 1 every year)
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
- Polymer Chemistry Innovations: The application for our scholarship went live on November 1st, 2019 and will remain open until September 15, 2020. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university.
NAACP Scholarships —
POISE Foundation POISE Foundation is proud to provide scholarship administration for the National NAACP Scholarship Program. Each year the NAACP, through generous donations, is able to provide scholarships to outstanding students. Visit: https://www.poisefoundation.org/naacp-scholarships
Report a broken link - Click Here