Cuesta College Fiscal Services
Administration Building, 8000P.O. Box 8106
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106
Fax: (805) 546-3133
Chris Green, Director
To provide timely and accurate financial information and services to support students, faculty, staff, and external entities in accordance with the Mission of Cuesta College.
We accomplish this as a team working in a professional, effective and proactive manner, utilizing resources and technologies to provide quality results.
Fiscal Services Outcomes
- Fiscal Services will ensure fiscal accountability and provide analytical reports needed to maintain solvency for the District as assessed by the annual audit and credit ratings.
- Fiscal Services will provide accessible cashiering services for students as assessed by student surveys.
- Fiscal Services will reduce the amount of unpaid student debt as assessed by the amount of the Bad Debt Write-Off compared to prior years.
- Fiscal Services will provide effective and compliant inventory services and asset control to the district as assessed by annual audits.
- The Mailroom will provide effective and timely mail services for the District as assessed by staff, student and community surveys.
- Reprographics will provide efficient, cost-effective reprographic services for the District as assessed by cost comparisons and staff surveys.
- Shipping and Receiving will provide timely and accurate distribution of goods throughout the District.