Microsoft Office Master 2019 Certification Training
Online Microsoft Office Master 2019 Training
Become a Certified Microsoft Office Master
Earning your Microsoft Office Master certification demonstrates your expertise in the most widely used business productivity suite. This 100% online course will help you build the technical skills you need to pass the Microsoft Office Master Certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Job Outlook for Microsoft Office Masters
- According to PayScale.com, professionals that hold Microsoft Office certification earn an average of $54,000 per year.
- According to Burning Glass, a workforce analytics company, Microsoft Office certification is ideal for growth in the business consulting and professional services industry.
- Microsoft found that entry-level business professionals who hold a Microsoft Office certification can earn “as much as $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.”
Microsoft Office Master FAQs
HOW VALUABLE IS THE MICROSOFT OFFICE (MOS) MASTER FOR PROFESSIONALS?
MOS Master is the top computer skills certification for professionals. Globally, Microsoft Office is the leading office software with many organizations heavily invested in Microsoft technology.
HOW MANY EXAMS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE MICROSOFT OFFICE MASTER CERTIFICATION?
To earn your MOS certification, you must pass the following exams: MOS 77-727 and 77-728 (Excel), 77-725 and 77-726 (Word), 77-729 (PowerPoint), and 77-731 (Outlook).
- Prepare for the Microsoft Office Master Certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Gain the highest level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office 2016 suite
- Understand how these program fit into today’s office and how to best use them
Prerequisites and Requirements
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Learn about best communication practices, expectations and how to make yourself a viable asset to any team.
Understand how to work within Microsoft Excel. Enter data and create worksheets, cover advanced topics like using formulas, visualizing data and how to collaborate with other Excel users.
Create and edit Word documents. Learn to use tables, images, illustrations, and change page layout. Additionally, you'll cover how to review and collaborate on documents, manage mailings and protect documents.
Develop PowerPoint presentations from start to finish. Understand how to format your presentations, and include advanced elements like effects, illustrations and tables.
Master Microsoft Outlook by learning to work with messages, organize contacts, manage an inbox and work across multiple email accounts.
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.
Registration and Enrollment
This course is 100% online. Start anytime.