Transfer to an Out-of-State or Independent University 

Click here to find California Independent Colleges and Universities that accept CSU General Education or IGETC General Education

Click here for Online Bachelor's Degree Program Options At-A-Glance

Thinking of transferring to an out-out-of state institution in the Western U.S. but concerned about the cost for non-resident students? Then check out the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program. You may qualify for reduced tuition!

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)


More than 700 colleges  now use the Common Application.

The Common Application
Common Application Tutorial