Vice President of Instruction
Dr. Jason Curtis, Ph.D.
Assistant Superintendent/Vice President
Melinda Weaver, Administrative Assistant
Mylea Christensen, Support Technician
Functions of the Office of Instruction (Formerly Academic Affairs)
The functions of the Office of Instruction are to provide leadership and coordination for all instructional programs, including both credit and fee-based programs. The department is also responsible for coordinating and supervising the Library/Learning Resources and Institutional Research departments.
The Office of Instruction provides support for curriculum development, class schedule development, catalog development, accreditation self-study, staff development, and FLEX activities development.
The Office of Instruction seeks to support faculty through orientation and training. It also leads the Curriculum Committee and serves as the Accreditation Liaison for Cuesta College.
Deans of Instruction
- Madeline Medeiros, Dean of Instruction for Arts, Humanities , Math & Sciences (org chart)
- Dr. John Cascamo, Ph.D., Dean of Instruction for Health, Workforce & Kinesiology (org chart)
- Dr. Ryan Cartnal, Ph.D., Dean of Instruction for Institutional Research & Community Engagement
Directors of Instruction
- Que Dang, Director of Student Equity & Success Centers
- Marcia Scott, Director of Nursing
- Tania Coulombe, Director of Paramedic Programs
- Robert Mariucci, Director of Athletics
- Katie Mervin, Director of Cuesta Children's Center
- Dr. Matthew Green, Ph.D., Director of Workforce Economic Development, Community Programs & Dual Enrollment
- Mia Ruiz, Associate Director of Continuing Education and Special Programs
- Gayla Jurevich, Director of Business & Entrepreneurship Center
P.O. Box 8106, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106
Phone: (805) 546-3122 FAX: (805) 546-3966
Room 3160 (in the 3100 building) on the San Luis Obispo campus