Vice President of Instruction
Jason Curtis, Ph.D.
Assistant Superintendent/Vice President
- Melinda Weaver, Administrative Assistant
- Mylea Christensen, Secretary III
- Monica Fiscalini, Curriculum Coordinator
- Eva Brown, Instructional Specialist
- Jacquelyn Contreras, Instructional Specialist
- Emily Hinkle, Instructional Specialist
Functions of the Office of Instruction (Formerly Academic Affairs)
The functions of the Office of Instruction are to provide leadership and coordination for all instructional programs, including both credit and fee-based programs. The department is also responsible for coordinating and supervising the Library/Learning Resources and Institutional Research departments.
The Office of Instruction provides support for curriculum development, class schedule development, catalog development, accreditation self-study, staff development, and FLEX activities development.
The Office of Instruction seeks to support faculty through orientation and training. It also leads the Curriculum Committee and serves as the Accreditation Liaison for Cuesta College.
Deans & Executive Directors of Instruction
- Erin Naegle, Ph.D., Dean of Instruction for Cluster #1; Biology, Physical Sciences, & Mathematics (STEM)
- Aubrey Kuan Roderick, Dean of Instruction for Cluster #2; Creative Arts, Humanities & Communication
- Mozell Person, Dean of Instruction for Cluster #3; Social & Behavioral Sciences, Business & Agriculture
- Oscar Ramos, Ed.D., Dean of Instruction for Cluster #4; Health & Wellness, Skilled Trades & Technology
- Ryan Cartnal, Ph.D., Executive Director of Cluster #5; Institutional Effectiveness & Research, and Community Engagement
- Mia Ruiz, Dean of Student Success & Support Programs for Cluster #6 Instructional Programs; Continuing Education, Library & Learning Resources, & Student Development & Success
Associate Deans, Directors, & Associate Directors of Instruction
- Araceli Espinoza-Wade, Ph.D., Associate Dean of Student Equity Initiative & Special Programs
- Beth Johnson, Associate Dean of Nursing & Allied Health
- Lexie Bell, Director of Institutional Grants
- Vacant, Director of Continuing Education and Special Programs
- Michael Smiley, Interim Director of Paramedic Programs
- Robert Mariucci, Director of Athletics
- Madelyn Chevalier, Director of Cuesta Children's Center
- Matthew Green, Ph.D., Director of Community Engagement & Community Programs
- Kristina Vastine, Associate Director of Dual Enrollment
- Alicia Paniagua, Associate Director of South County Programs
- Shelly Ingram, Associate Director of Ranch Education Programs