Financial Education Resources
Cal Poly Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
The Cal Poly Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC) began operating in 2010 through the generosity of Chevron Corporation and a grant from the Internal Revenue Service Taxpayer Advocate Service. It is located on campus in the Orfalea College of Business and supports Cal Poly’s Learn by Doing philosophy.
The LITC clinic represents low-income taxpayers involved in controversies with the
Internal Revenue Service and provides education and outreach services on the rights
and responsibilities of US taxpayers to individuals who speak English as a second
language. The Clinic provides these services at no charge.
Cal Poly Campus Location 03-107
Phone (877) 318-6772
Fax (805) 756-7611
M-Th 9AM - 5PM
Friday 9AM - 1PM
How much will I make after College?
Have you ever wondered what you’ll make after college? In this video, learn about
how to estimate your future earning ability, and more.
• Understand if what you borrow now will be manageable in the future
• Consider your expenses after college
• Know your student loan repayment options in case you need some repayment help
Click Here to watch the video!
Cash Course: Your Real Life Money Guide
Did you know that Cuesta College is working together with CashCourse to provide YOU with FREE Financial Education information? IT's TRUE! No cost, no catch, no hidden agenda.
- Free online financial education courses through instructor assignments or self-study
- Customizable financial tools such as worksheets, a Budget Wizard, quizzes and calculators
- A personal dashboard to track your progress
- Articles and resources on topics that students can relate to
- A guide to real-life money questions
CashCourse is your guide to making informed financial choices. Register for a free account here to find your assignments and other financial tools and start taking charge of your money.
Faculty and Staff: Interested in using CashCourse in the classroom, workshop or home?
CashCourse is free for everyone! All you have to do is request access by emailing
Include last name, first name, department, title and phone number.