For both current and prospective instructors, here is where you will find important deadlines and documents for teaching for Cuesta College Community Programs.
COURSE PROPOSAL DEADLINES
- Spring (January 22 - May 24): 1st Friday in October
- Brochure mailed the second week in January
- Summer (June 17 - July 26): 1st Friday in February
- Brochure mailed the second week in April
- Fall (August 12 - December 13): 1st Friday in May
- Brochure mailed the second week in August
COURSE PROPOSAL FORMS
- COMMUNITY PROGRAMS COURSE PROPOSAL FORM (Word Doc): please complete for any new aquatics, recreation, or education classes you'd like to propose.
- COLLEGE FOR KIDS COURSE PROPOSAL FORM: please complete for any new College for Kids classes you'd like to propose and send
to Wes Martin
- COLLEGE FOR KIDS MATERIAL REQUEST LIST: please submit along with proposal form when student materials are required
- Community Programs Workshop Facilitator (instructor)
- College for Kids Classroom Facilitator (instructor)
- College for Kids Instructional Aide
- ACTIVENET ACCOUNT ACCESS: for checking rosters, emailing current students, and entering attendance (PDF Instructions)
- ONLINE MARKETING GUIDE: to help with promotion of your class(es). Community Programs will promote overall
programs, but individual class promotion is up to instructors. Check out our online marketing guide and consider putting together a promotional flyer. We recommend www.canva.com for flyer design. Please include a Cuesta College Community Programs logo in your design and submit to Wes Martin for approval before distribution.
- The 20 Most Powerful Words in Advertising - consider use of these words in your course descriptions and marketing material.