For both current and prospective instructors, here is where you will find important deadlines and documents for teaching for Cuesta College Community Programs.
COURSE PROPOSAL DEADLINES
- Spring (January 17 - May 19): 1st Friday in October
- Brochure mailed the second week in January
- Summer (June 12 - July 21): 1st Friday in February
- Brochure mailed the second week in April
- Fall (August 14 - December 15): 1st Friday in May
- Brochure mailed the second week in August
COURSE PROPOSAL FORMS
- COMMUNITY PROGRAMS COURSE PROPOSAL FORM (Word Doc): please complete for any new aquatics, recreation, or education classes you'd like
- Course proposals for Education and Youth on hold
- Send course proposals for Recreation and Aquatics offerings to Paul Fordyce
- ACTIVENET ACCOUNT ACCESS: for checking rosters, emailing current students, and entering attendance (PDF Instructions)
- ONLINE MARKETING GUIDE: to help with promotion of your class(es). Community Programs will promote overall programs, but individual class promotion is up to instructors. Check out Cuesta's Logo Guide & Brand Identity and consider putting together a promotional flyer. We recommend www.canva.com for flyer design. Please include a Cuesta College Community Programs logo in your design and submit to Wes Martin for approval before distribution.