Community Programs Drop and Refund Policy
NOTE: If you are a regular Cuesta College student and need to request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Community Programs patrons only.
If you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, a written request must be received in the Community Programs office 7 days before the activity begins. You will be emailed a confirmation once the request for a credit on account, refund, or transfer has been received.
- A transfer from one class/event to another is available for a $5 transfer fee.
- Refunds, minus a $10 processing fee per class, will be issued the last week of every month.
- If you must miss a class due to a medical illness, you can request a credit for the missed class(es) to be used towards participation in a future program. Credit is valid for one calendar year. Community Programs reserves the right to request medical documentation for verification.
- If a student misses a class due to vacation or other scheduling conflict, credits or refunds are not available.
Written refund requests are accepted via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (805) 546-3107
- Mail: PO Box 8106, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106
College For Kids Refunds/Transfers
- Please take care in selecting classes to avoid refund and transfer fees.
- If you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, a written request must be received in our office 7 days before the class/program begins. The refund minus a $10 processing fee per class will be issued within 3-4 weeks.
- a transfer from one class/event to another is available for a $10 transfer fee per class.
- As of Fall 2020, drop-in passes are not currently being accepted. Advanced registration is required for Lap Swimming & Aqua Fitness classes. Enrollment is limited.
- Transfer & credit options are available in the event of cancelled programs. Programs may be cancelled for a number of reasons, including inclement weather such as thunder/lightning, poor air quality (AQI of 101+ in San Luis Obispo); power outage; insufficient enrollment; or for other College events. Refunds are available if no suitable transfer/credit option is found.
- Our office will make every reasonable attempt to notify participants of cancellations, including: email notification, text notification (if subscribed to texts), publishing the closure information online, and publishing the closure information on the pool hotline at (805) 546-3950.
QUESTIONS: Contact Community Programs Registration Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 546-3132