Community Programs Cancellation Policy
NOTE: If you are a regular Cuesta College student and need to request a refund, please contact email@example.com
For Community Programs patrons only.
If you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, a written request must be received in the Community Programs office 7 days before the activity begins. You will be emailed a confirmation once the request for a credit on account, refund, or transfer has been received.
- A transfer from one class/event to another is available for a $5 transfer fee.
- Refunds, minus a $10 processing fee per class, will be issued the last week of every month.
- If you must miss a Community Education or Community Recreation course due to medical reasons, you can request a credit for the missed class(es) to be used towards participation in a future program. Credit is valid for one year from date of issue. Community Programs reserves the right to request medical documentation for verification.
- If a student misses a class due to vacation or other scheduling conflict, credits or refunds are not available.
Written refund requests can be submitted for consideration via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO Box 8106, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106
College For Kids Refunds/Transfers
- Please take care in selecting classes to avoid refund and transfer fees.
- If you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, a written request must be received in our office 7 days before the class/program begins. The refund minus a $10 processing fee per class will be issued within 3-4 weeks.
- a transfer from one class/event to another is available for a $10 transfer fee per class.
- Aqua Fitness classes require advanced registration. Enrollment is limited. Make-ups and drop-ins are not available.
- Lap Swimming registration is required prior to entering the pool and can be completed online at anytime. Phone registration is also available during regular office hours: (805) 546-3132.
- Credit requests for missed classes due to medical reasons: If you are unable to attend due to medical reasons, you can submit a written request for credit. Credit will be considered for any additional classes missed after the first four classes missed in any given session. Credit is valid for one year from the date of issue. Community Programs reserves the right to request medical documentation for verification.
- In the event of cancelled programs: Transfer & credit options are available in the event of cancelled programs. Programs may be cancelled for a number of reasons, including inclement weather such as thunder/lightning, poor air quality (AQI of 101+ in San Luis Obispo); power outage; insufficient enrollment; or for other College events. Refunds are available if no suitable transfer/credit option is found.
- Our office will make every reasonable attempt to notify participants of cancellations, including: email notification, text notification (if subscribed to texts), publishing the closure information online, and publishing the closure information on the pool hotline at (805) 546-3950.
QUESTIONS: Contact Community Programs Registration Desk at email@example.com or (805) 546-3132