Community Programs Drop and Refund Policy
If you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, a written request must be received in the Community Programs office 7 days before the activity begins. You will be emailed a confirmation once the request for a credit on account, refund, or transfer has been received.
- A transfer from one class/event to another is available for a $5 transfer fee.
- Refunds, minus a $10 processing fee per class, will be issued on the last week of every month.
- If you must miss a class due to a medical illness, you can request a credit for the missed class(es) to be used towards participation in a future program. Community Programs reserves the right to request medical documentation for verification.
- If a student misses a class due to vacation or other scheduling conflict, credits or refunds are not available.
Written refund requests are accepted via:
- Email email@example.com
- Fax: (805) 546-3107
- Mail: PO Box 8106, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106
College For Kids Refunds/Transfers
- Please take care in selecting classes to avoid refund and transfer fees.
- If you cannot attend a class for which you are registered, a written request must be received in our office 7 days before the class/program begins. The refund minus a $10 processing fee per class will be issued within 3-4 weeks.
- a transfer from one class/event to another is available for a $10 transfer fee per class.
QUESTIONS: Contact Community Programs Registration Desk 546-3132