Cuesta College Budget
Welcome to Cuesta College's budget site. As we respond to federal, state and local fiscal challenges, difficult decisions must be made. Our goal is to maintain our focus on student success in the face of uncertainty and change.
We have launched this webpage as a place to communicate to our college and community information about the college's budgeting process in a transparent way.
We hope you will find the information on this page useful and encourage you to engage with us as we work together to keep the college fiscally sound for the short and long term.
Assistant Superintendent/Vice President, Administrative Services
Jill Stearns, Ph.D.
- June 23: 2020-21 State Budget Update - Governor and Legislative Agreement
- June 16: 2020-21 State Budget Update - Placeholder Bill
- June 3: Chancellor's Office response to Budget Agreement by Assembly & Senate
- May 15: Joint Budget Analysis of the Governor's 2020-21 May Revision
- May 14: Chancellor's Office response to Governor's State Budget Revise
- May 14: State of California Budget Proposal, Governor's May Revision
- January 8, 2021: Joint Analysis of Governor's 2021-22 January Budget
- January 10: Chancellor's Office response to Governor's 2020-21 State Budget Proposal
- January 10: Governor Newsom Proposes 2020-21 State Budget
- January 2021: Governor Newsom's 2021-22 Higher Education Budget Proposal
- February 2021: LAO Analysis of California Community College's 2021-22 Budget Proposal
- March 12, 2021: Analysis of the America Rescue Plan Federal Stimulus
Planning and Budget Sharepoint site (employee login required)