North County Campus
2800 Buena Vista Drive ♦ Paso Robles, CA 93446 ♦ (805) 591-6200 ♦ Fax: (805) 591-6370
2020 Virtual Scholars
June 15 − July 24, 2020
Designed to prepare incoming first-time freshman students as they transition to the social and academic college environment.
Program and Enrollment Information
For information on Admissions & Records, Financial Aid, Academic Counseling, and other Campus information please contact Student Services.
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- On average, 2,000 students attend classes on the North County Campus
- Approximately 180 classes offered each semester
- Six Associate Degrees for Transfer offered on the NCC (FOR PRINT -
Best Viewed 11x17)
- Find Classes on the North County Campus Classes
- Take a Self-Guided Tour of the North County Campus!
Directions to the North County Campus
Driving Directions (From Highway 101 North or South):
- Follow US-101 to CA-46 E in Paso Robles
- Take exit for CA-46 E toward Fresno/Bakersfield
- Take CA-46 E to Buena Vista Drive
- Turn left onto Buena Vista Drive
Parking on the North County Campus
- Parking permits are required and must be properly displayed on all vehicles parked on Campus property, when classes are in session.
- Parking permits may be purchased with cash or check at the Campus Police Office in the Campus Center, 1st floor, Room N1021
- $3 Daily parking permits can be purchased from the parking machines located in Parking Lot 11 or at the Campus Police Office. Remember to display permit face up on the dashboard so date-of-purchase is visible.
- Bus service to and from Cuesta College is provided by San Luis Obispo Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
- Refer to RTA Fixed Route Buses for schedules and fares