North County Campus
2800 Buena Vista Drive • Paso Robles, CA 93446 • (805) 591-6200 • Fax: (805) 591-6370
The North County Campus opened in fall 1998 with three modular buildings following a monumental community and donor effort.
The North County is geographically, economically and culturally distinct from the balance of San Luis Obispo County. Historically, a rural, agricultural community, North County retains and promotes its country flavor and small town atmosphere. The North County Campus is one of three sites in the San Luis Obispo County Community College District that includes the San Luis Obispo Campus and the South County Center.
Dean, North County Campus and Student Success and Support Programs
Under general direction of the Assistant Superintendent/Vice President of Student Success and Support Programs, College Centers, the Dean provides administrative oversight for the North County Campus, and leadership for the following student success and support programs:
Cuesta College is dedicated to your health and safety during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. For the latest information on Cuesta's response to COVID-19 go to www.cuesta.edu/covid-19.
For information on Admissions & Records, Financial Aid, Academic Counseling, and other Campus resources, please contact North County Campus Student Services:
North County Campus Services
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00am - 5:00pm Ι (805) 591-6225
- On average, 2,000 students attend classes on the North County Campus
- Approximately 180 classes offered each semester
- Six Associate Degrees for Transfer offered on the NCC (FOR PRINT -
Best Viewed 11x17)
- Take a Self-Guided Tour of the North County Campus!
Directions to the North County Campus
Driving Directions (From Highway 101 North or South):
- Follow US-101 to CA-46 E in Paso Robles
- Take exit for CA-46 E toward Fresno/Bakersfield
- Take CA-46 E to Buena Vista Drive
- Turn left onto Buena Vista Drive
Parking on the North County Campus
- Parking permits are required and must be properly displayed on all vehicles parked on Campus property when classes are in session.
- $4 Daily parking permits can be purchased from the parking kiosks located in any of the Parking Lots. Remember to display permit face up on the dashboard.
- Bus service to and from Cuesta College is provided by San Luis Obispo Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
- Refer to RTA Fixed Route Buses for schedules and fares