North County Campus
2800 Buena Vista Drive ♦ Paso Robles, CA 93446 ♦ (805) 591-6200 ♦ Fax: (805) 591-6311
The North County Campus Campus opened in the fall of 1998, and is a College Center that is part of the San Luis Obispo County Community College District.
The Campus provides career
technical education, including such programs as Certified Nursing Assistant, Licensed Vocational Nurse, and Emergency Medical Technician.
The Campus also offers academic courses, including basic skills that can lead to an associate degree or completion of transfer requirements.
For information on Admissions & Records, Financial Aid, Academic Counseling, and other campus information please contact Student Services.
Spring Semester Hours:
Monday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- On average, 2,200 Students attended classes on the North County Campus
- An average of 180 classes offered
- New North County Campus Center opened in Spring 2018
- Six Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADTs) now available on the NCC
- Find Classes at the North County Campus Classes
- Take a Self Guided Tour of the North County Campus!
Directions to the North County Campus
From Highway 101 North or South:
- Exit at Highway 46 east in Paso Robles
- Take Highway 46 east to Buena Vista Drive
- Turn left on Buena Vista for approximately one mile.
Bus service to the North County Campus is provided by San Luis Obispo Regional Transit Authority.
- Cuesta College North County Campus Students RIDE FREE on SLO RTA and Paso Express during the school year (must have valid Cuesta ID)
- Refer to RTA Fixed Route Buses for schedules and fares
Parking permits are required and must be properly displayed on all vehicles parked on campus property, including parking lots and roadways, when classes are in session.
- Parking permits may be purchased with cash or check at the Campus Police Office in the Campus Center, Room N1021.
- Daily parking permits can be purchased for $2/day from the yellow self-serve dispenser machines located in parking lots 10 and 11 on the North County Campus or at the Campus Police Office. Machines take $1 (one dollar) bills and quarters only. Machines do not give change.
- Daily parking permits must be properly displayed face up on the dashboard so that the date-of-purchase is visible.