Welcome to the Assistant Superintendent/Vice-President of Student Services and College Centers webpage.
Cuesta College’s top priority is to maintain the well-being and health of our students and employees, while supporting student completion of their educational goals.
Your patience is appreciated as we continue to navigate this rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation.
We are in constant communication with public health experts and the Chancellor’s office to ensure our campus is aligned with their recommendations.
- All classes are online;
- Computers are available for student use in the SLO campus Library and NCC Campus Center; The Food Pantry and chromebook computers are also available at these locations;
- Tutoring is available online;
- All events and large gatherings are canceled until further notice;
- Enrollment Services (Admissions and Records), Financial Aid and Counseling are available via Zoom, telephone or email. See webpage links below;
- Mental Health Services is available by Zoom or phone appointments, see Student Health
Services webpage link below and click on Mental Health Services.
Please know, Cuesta College Student Support Services is here to support you with any resources you may need. Do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you have any further questions please contact our office at (805) 546-3116 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The AS/VPSS provides leadership for the following SLOCCCD Student Support Services and College programs:
The AS/VPSS is also the Judicial Officer and is responsible for overseeing the student discipline process: