Student Success and Support Programs
Welcome to the Assistant Superintendent/Vice-President of Student Success and Support Programs webpage.
Cuesta College’s top priority is to maintain the well-being and health of our students and employees, while supporting student completion of their educational goals.
Our goal is to continue to support you in achieving your education, career preparation and personal development as we continue to navigate this evolving COVID-19 situation.
We are in constant communication with public health experts and the Chancellor’s office to ensure our campus is aligned with their safety recommendations.
- SLO Campus In-Person Hours
- NCC Campus In- Person Hours
- South County Center In-Person Hours
- Virtual Lobby Hours
- Most classes for spring 2021 will be online, some labs will be face to face with the proper safety protocols- see class finder for additional details;
- There are financial support resources available for you to continue your college enrollment please click here: https://www.cuesta.edu/student/studentservices/finaid/index.html
- Computers are available for student use in the SLO campus Library and NCC Campus Center- face coverings are required; The Food Pantry, Chromebook computers and textbook rentals are also available;
- Tutoring is available online;
- Enrollment Services (Admissions and Records), Financial Aid and Counseling are available via Zoom, telephone or email. See webpage links at taskbar to the left;
- For Mental Health and RN Services please click here: https://www.cuesta.edu/student/resources/healthcenter/index.html
Please know, Cuesta College Student Success and Support Programs is here to support you with resources you need to complete your educational goals.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you have any further questions please contact our office at (805) 546-3116 or via email at: email@example.com