Student Support Resolution and Resources
Student Support Resolution Office
The Student Support Resolution Office at Cuesta College is designed to provide critical resources and supports for students to assist in educational goal completion. The Student Support Resolution Coordinator can assist students with the following services:
- Support with securing financial, housing, food, employment, and acute care/mental health counseling resources;
- Support facilitating communication between students and faculty;
- Support connecting with academic counseling and tutorial support services;
- Support in following established procedures when a student has a complaint;
- Support in connecting with other campus/community based resources based on student needs; and
- Information on time management, college success study tips, stress management, and life/study balance.
The Student Support Resolution Office is here for students!
For more information or to secure support/resources, please contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.