Welcome to the Student Success Centers
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK INSIDE OUR NEW VIRTUAL TUTORING CENTER
DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON?
Access the Student Success Center on your Canvas dashboard
The Virtual Student Success Center & Tutoring will open in the Fall 2021 semester.
How to Access Virtual Tutoring
- Have your student ID number ready to be checked in/out of tutoring.
- Login to Canvas and click on the Student Success Center
- Inside the Student Success Center course click on "READY TO GO?"
- A host will greet you, ask for your student Id number and subject you need help in and place you in a virtual room with a tutor.
- Once your session is complete you will return to the lobby to be checked out with your Student Id number.
- Tutoring sessions may be recorded for educational purposes ONLY.
How to Access Technical Support
We are here to answer your technical questions live via Zoom.
The "Live Technical Help" button below will take you to our Student Success Center and Virtual Tutoring page in Canvas. Once there, click "Ready to go" and the host will assist you.
Canvas Support via Chat is available anytime using the "Chat with Canvas Support" button below. You can also access it though the Help & Resources pop-out tab at the bottom of the navigation column in Canvas.
If you are having difficulty accessing Canvas or any other technical difficulties, you can also email: email@example.com
You can also contact the Library:
Library-San Luis Obispo:
Phone: (805) 546-3155
Phone: (805) 591-6211
Virtual Library Help
Chat or Zoom with a librarian. Get help with locating scholarly sources, credible
websites and streaming videos. Find free sources for your research paper, speech or project. Plus learn
how to properly cite what you used.
Ask a Librarian
Library Zoom Schedule