Welcome to the Student Success Centers
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK INSIDE OUR NEW VIRTUAL TUTORING CENTER
DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO A LIVE PERSON?
Access the Student Success Center on your Canvas dashboard
The Virtual Student Success Center is open:
*Virtual Tutoring will Resume on Monday, August 17th*
How to Access Virtual Tutoring
- Have your student ID number ready to be checked in/out of tutoring.
- Login to Canvas and click on the Student Success Center
- Inside the Student Success Center course click on "READY TO GO?"
- A host will greet you, ask for your student Id number and subject you need help in and place you in a virtual room with a tutor.
- Once your session is complete you will return to the lobby to be checked out with your Student Id number.
How to Access Technical Support
If you are having difficulty accessing the Student Success Center in Canvas submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are having technical difficulty accessing Zoom on your device, contact Zoom technical support or you can contact the library to check out a free Chromebook for the semester.
Library-San Luis Obispo:
Phone: (805) 546-3155
Phone: (805) 591-6211
Virtual Library Help
Chat or Zoom with a librarian. Get help with locating scholarly sources, credible
websites and streaming videos. Find free sources for your research paper, speech or project. Plus learn
how to properly cite what you used.
Ask a Librarian
Library Zoom Schedule