Welcome to the Student Success Centers
The Student Success Centers promote the academic skills, learning strategies, and habits necessary for academic success in all disciplines. The Student Success Centers at the San Luis Obispo and North County Campuses provide free drop-in tutoring in a variety of subjects, embedded tutoring, writing support, and online tutoring.
2023 Spring Tutoring Hours:
|San Luis Obispo Campus||North County Campus||Virtual (Canvas)|
Monday-Thursday 9:30 am-6 pm
Tutoring held Tuesday-Thursday
Wednesday & Thursday 1-5 pm
Questions? Call (805) 546-3150 or email us at SSC@cuesta.edu
- Have your student ID number ready to be checked in/out of tutoring.
- Login to Canvas and click on the Student Success Center
- Inside the Student Success Center course click on "Click Here and a Host will Assist You"
- A host will greet you, ask for your student Id number and subject you need help in and place you in a virtual room with a tutor.
- Once your session is complete you will return to the lobby to be checked out with your Student Id number.
- Tutoring sessions may be recorded for educational purposes ONLY.
Canvas Support via Chat is available anytime using the "Chat with Canvas Support"
button below. You can also access it though the Help & Resources pop-out tab at the
bottom of the navigation column in Canvas.
If you are having difficulty accessing Canvas or any other technical difficulties, you can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Library Help:
Chat or Zoom with a librarian. Get help with locating scholarly sources, credible websites and streaming videos. Find free sources for your research paper, speech or project. Plus learn how to properly cite what you used.
You can also contact the Library:
Library-San Luis Obispo:
Phone: (805) 546-3155
Phone: (805) 591-6211