Cuesta College is dedicated to your health and safety during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Following guidelines from the public, state, and federal health authorities our services are limited at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult times. For the latest information on Cuesta's response to COVID-19 go to www.cuesta.edu/covid-19.
The Student Life and Leadership department is here to help you with adjusting to life as a student while having fun doing it! Through collaboration with campus departments, programs, and organizations we develop, plan, and implement College activities and resources for Cuesta College students.
Here are some of the resources and services we provide:
- ASCC Get involved and make a difference with your student government, Associated Students of Cuesta College (ASCC).
- Housing Resources While Cuesta College does not offer housing for students, we do have resources to help you find housing that is right for you.
- Leadership Courses
- Clubs and Organizations Join a club to get involved, meet new friends, and share your interests. Choose from the variety of established clubs or start one of your own!
- Student ID The ASCC Student ID is needed for many activities, events, discounts and resources. This includes entrance to the ASCC Social Club, admission to certain events (often with free food), and discounts at local businesses.
- ASCC Social Club Looking for a place on campus to hang out? Stop by the ASCC Social Club to kick back, play video games, shoot some pool, or just relax!
- Cultural Center The Cultural Center embraces and celebrates the diverse cultural heritage that all Cuesta College students, faculty, and staff bring to our community. The center is located in rooms 5104A and 5104B on the far end of the cafeteria. We offer resources from our book/DVD lending library, a small computer lab and other literature. The center also hosts an array of events throughout the year, check out our event calendar for current activities planned.
- Food Pantry We have a variety of food available including: can tuna, oatmeal, granola bars, can beans, soups, cup noodles, peanut butter, spaghetti, etc. We try to provide as much variety as possible, while sticking to our budget and providing for the basic food needs of our students. Students will be able to take one or two items, so that we have plenty for everyone.
Cuesta College Student Life & Leadership - San Luis Obispo, Building 5300, in the Student Center
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm Friday 9am - 3pm (hours subject to change)
email@example.com, Phone: (805)546-3289/Fax: (805)546-3105