Harold J. Miossi Cultural and Performing Arts Center
Welcome to the CPAC!
The CPAC is a state-of-the-art facility that includes two incredible venues: a 400
seat main stage theater and a 100 seat experimental theater.
Join us for unparalleled student performances by our nationally distinguished Performing Arts programs, concerts by Grammy award winners, and philanthropic efforts by our local community.
Sign up for the Brochure
Did you receive our last brochure?
If you want to receive next season's brochure in the mail,
be sure to sign up for our mailing list here:
Sign up for the Newsletter
Don't miss upcoming events and special announcements!
E-blasts are where it's at... sign up today!
Our Latest Brochure
Are you a CPAC Friend & Fan?
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
We post important updates and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks on social media. Follow along to learn about discount tickets, special opportunities, and exciting giveaways! Like us on Facebook & follow us on Instagram.
Three Easy Ways to Get Tickets:
- Order at tickets.cuesta.edu. Don't wait in line, buy online! You can either print your tickets at home, have them available on your mobile device, or pick them up at will call prior to the event. Please bring your ID if you are picking your tickets up at the box office. We will scan your ticket at the lobby.
- Call the CPAC Box Office at (805) 546-3198. The box office is only open one hour prior to all shows. Please do your best to secure tickets online in advance of events, or email the CPAC Supervisor if you have issues completing your order.
- Visit the Box Office and purchase tickets one hour prior to performance time; wait times may vary.
NOTE: Most theater seating is general seating; there are no assigned seats.
- Leave us a 5 star review! You can do this on both Google ("Write a review" in the right column) and on our Facebook page. Your recommendation to future patrons goes a long way!
- Follow us on social media! We love engaging with audience members and artists on Facebook and Instagram, where we post important updates and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks. Follow along to learn about discount tickets, special opportunities, and exciting giveaways!
- Donate! Event cancellations due to COVID-19 severely impacted the CPAC and Performing Arts programs. Our program budgets rely entirely on ticket sales and the CPAC income relies entirely on rentals. You can still Support the CPAC by contributing any amount to this donation campaign.