How to Order Transcripts
- Allow 3-5 business days.
- Same day or express transcript orders are not available.
- Option to order electronic/PDF or paper hard-copy transcripts
- Cost is $6.50 per order, payable by debit or credit card. A single order can be placed for up to 5 transcripts going to 5 different recipients. Submit multiple orders if you need to order beyond the 5 maximum for a single order.
- Have an attachment? You may still place your order online and mark there is an attachment with your order. Follow the instructions provided to printout a confirmation page to fax with your attachment which will then be sent in the same envelope via US mail to the address provided. Fax number is located in the upper left corner of the Transcript Authorization form.
- Click Transcript Order online link above for more information on electronic transcripts and FAQs.
- Contact Transcript Plus in Deerfield, IL
- Check the Status of My Order
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT, Monday - Friday
- Phone: (847) 716-3005
Students may access their unofficial transcripts (1984 to the present) via the myCuesta web portal. Login to myCuesta portal and open Student Self-Service portlet then click on Student Records.
Those who need Cuesta College records prior to 1984 must order official transcripts. [Click here: Printing Tips for Unofficial Transcript.] Only official transcripts are processed by the Records Office; Unofficial transcripts are only available online via myCuesta.
myCuesta Login - Change Password: As of January 8, 2019, all students must update their myCuesta password via the new Portal Guard system. Click here for directions.