How to Order Transcripts
- Chrome or Firefox web browsers recommended
- Allow 3-5 business days. Processing time does not include mailing.
- Same day or express transcript orders are not available.
- Option to order electronic/PDF or paper hard-copy transcripts.
- Cost is $6.50 per order, payable by debit or credit card. A single order can be placed for up to 5 transcripts going to 5 different recipients. Submit multiple orders if you need to order beyond the 5 maximum for a single order.
- Have an attachment? You may still place your order online and mark there is an attachment with your order. Select the attachment option and follow the instructions provided.
- Click here for: Parchment Help Center/FAQs
- Official transcripts for the current term will not be processed until final grades have posted. Login to myCuesta to check if grades have been posted on your unofficial transcript. In-progress grades will be included for current term.
Students may access their unofficial transcripts (1984 to the present) via the myCuesta web portal. Login to myCuesta portal and open Student Self-Service portlet then click on Student Records.
Those who need Cuesta College records prior to 1984 must order official transcripts.
[Click here: Viewing and Printing Unofficial Transcripts] Only official transcripts are processed by the Records Office; Unofficial transcripts
are only available online via myCuesta.
Watch this helpful video for more info about viewing and printing unofficial transcripts.
myCuesta Login - Change Password: As of January 8, 2019, all students must update their myCuesta password via the new Portal Guard system. Click here for how to change your password directions.