The Cuesta Fund
The annual Cuesta Fund provides immediate financial support for unmet priority needs in our classrooms, lecture halls and labs. Giving annually is how our most loyal supporters help Cuesta College improve academic excellence and enrich the experience for today’s students. Your support helps ensure that the College maintains a competitive edge for our students by providing technology and curriculum that meet today’s industry standards.
Cuesta College has been a valuable contributor to the community since we opened our doors in the early 1960s. We know that you value the education and job training we offer as evidenced by the rich history of support the college has enjoyed over the years.
Annual giving to Cuesta is an investment in people and your community. Together, we can support student success. We invite you to support Cuesta College and our students.
Thirty-five grants totaling $125,000 were awarded to various Cuesta College departments to provide necessary equipment upgrades for classrooms and laboratories. An additional $100,000 was given to support the technology infrastructure of the college.
The generous contributions from individuals and businesses have made the following possible for our classrooms, labs and students:
- American Sign Language (ASL) Camcorders
- Instructional supplies and safety equipment for Athletics
- Automotive Technology Dry Storage
- Support to CalWORKS/WIA Youth Program
- Certified Nursing Assistant(CNA) skills practice supplies
- Distance Education Online Tutoring
- ESL textbook purchase
- Nicolet Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer
- Onboard Diagnostic Inspection System Smog Check Test
- Physics Lab Equipment