Work Experience (WEXP) for Students
Information for Students
The following information is for all students interested in how to Get Credit for Working:
- There are two different WEXP courses and several sections (CRNs) for each WEXP course. The section you choose will depend
- If you are taking General or Occupational Work Experience.
- How many hours you are working per week.
- If you want to participate int the Full-Term or Late-Start WEXP class.
- Find Summer 2018 Dates and Deadlines Here.
- See FALL 2018 DATES AND DEADLINES here:
- While there are NO WEEKLY CLASSES to attend; however, there are some requirements each WEXP student must meet.
- The Student FAQs will address more of your questions.
For further questions, please call the Work Experience Staff at (805) 546-3252.